Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

Thread: ANOTHER AMERICAN GETS BEHEADeD

  1. #46
    Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Depths of Shaolin
    Posts
    77,780,496
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Nothing on TV is real. TV = The Matrix

  2. #47
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default



  3. #48
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,542
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    Russell Brand sounds like the white race right now, and they're the biggest obstical in dealing with terrorism because they constantly have to justify everything for the sake of being contrary and can only see things through the narrow lens of their own existence. This is happening because white people did ___ and if white people do ____ or stop doing ____ it's stop.


    ISIS has nothing to do with the US. The US isn't crossing any of their minds. ISIS is islam. period. this is what islam is about. Our western history of protestant,jewish, catholic social issues has effected the way we treat 'religion' based on a safe medium we found for the survival of persecuted or small groups in a larger society. We call them all religions, which is a very, very stupid and misleading


    Judaism isn't a religion, it's the folk tradition of a particular bloodline, and Islam isn't a religion it's a blueprint to arab genocide. That's all. It's going to break people's gay white hearts to hear it but this isn't a 'religion' the way we understand Christianity, it's system.


    1. Muslims enter a space, they're quiet, seldom wear their garb, and typically exhibit overtly friendly and cordial behavior because he (and it's always he) assumes you're as hateful and primitive as he is.

    2. They identify their religion as one of peace and point out it's similarities to other religions while interacting with other and remaining relatively quiet. They will still act secretively towards other groups and keep their religion shrouded as a 'detail'. What you don't know is you're dealing with a person that finds your existence as questionable or less valid because you haven't submitted.


    3. When they gain numbers they'll start making more demands for Islam to be visible in society. They will seem more and more absurd demands and claims and begin rebelling against social norms of the society they're in. At the final stages of this they'll begin demanding a pseudo segregation or alternative to seemingly random things. They can go from not wanting their kids in schools that aren't islamic to not wanting to shake hands with none muslims.

    4. If you EVER make the mistake of allowing a place to be half muslim, the young men with revolt and start killing the non muslims. THis isn't to wipe them out but to create a sense that you should fear islam. People will run from their homes and they will occupy it.

    5. If they ever gain over 50% in margin they'll start killing men exclusively. They will kidnap their wives and force the wife to be muslim. Women aren't muslims they're owned by Muslims so their religious standpoint doesn't matter, as long as the kids she produces, which will be at factory rates, are muslims, which they will be because the patriarch is law. Once the kids are muslims there's essentially no turning back culturally. It's EXTREMELY difficult for non-muslim to stop being muslim and you'll find that in muslim families parents value 'islam' more than their kids and definitely more than their wife who is simply a means to an end.

    6. Once this happens for a long enough time they will make the push for full islamization, sharia law, dress codes etc etc until the place you're in is 100% arab in identity. They'll give infidels concessions, typically their own 'part of town'.

    7. Every group of young men will revolt and start killing non muslims. Islams creates a situation where everyone is competing to show that they're more muslim than other muslims. Subtle competition creates a spiral effect for people do more and more 'islamic' things to climb ladder of success in the new islamic measure of social status. Fanatics are NEVER outcasts. 'moderate muslims (phase 2 muslims) will lie and say otherwise but these are typically sons of the rich and the most educated in society. Muslims have an eternal inferiority complex to the west and are stuck on the 'golden age' of islamic civilization where they introduced ideas from Greece china and india to the west and claim it was their own like the compass and number 0. Because of this when a group of 6 Muslim men go to the west, 1 will become a terrorist. Purely out of feeling overwhelmed and that his culture is under siege. Anyways, they typically take this anger out of the non Muslims living in the 'designated area'.


    Note: When these men revolt, there are older wealthier men that need foot soldiers to play the violent political games of the Muslim world AND assure their own person safety. They will shower these men with money and arms to buy their loyalty and as a deterrent which leads to the next phase.


    9. Competition for 'who's more muslim' reaches it's peak when these young men start killing other muslims. They will decide to assert their superior muslimhood to the rest of the world and seek greatness by killing 'fake muslims'. This especially happens when the reserves of non muslims are running dry as rules will be put against their marriage and reproduction.
    They'll kill and kill until the most muslim (violent) wins and rules until the next wave of young men.


    10. The ONLY thing that can stop them from killing each other is the declaration of jihad against another group of non muslims where they will all band together and prove their muslimhood through the targeted killing of and war against that group.




    I don't think Muslims are evil but Islam is if evil had a tangible definition. It through otherwise rational human beings into a frenzy of competitive bloodletting. You can say otherwise but this sequence literally happened to muhammed himself. His goal was to find a way to unite already violent warring arab tribes and marauding slave raiders. The only think that united them way going to the Kebbah and placing the idols of their tribe there and praying together. All he did was codify their culture and teach them how to turn it against others in order to preserve themselves. A consistent streak preaching of Islam is typically dotted with violence. You're taught to shut up and go with the tide and the tide is determined by where this competition for who's more muslim takes the rest of the voiceless society.


    They'll use any means to double their numbers. forced marriage, slavery, forced conversion, rape, etc. It doesn't matter because it's extremely difficult to convince someone to start doing that shit with words and text alone. I can give you specific writings in the koran and hadiths that codify exactly what I'm talking about.



    There's no place in the world where there's islam and they're not at one of these phases based on their numeric strength and the willingness of their host to concede.

  4. #49
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,542
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    When they fight they come far and wide just to kill in the name of Islam. You can be in a war against someone in syria and you'll see Brazilians and Koreans flooding in ready to kill you like you did something to them. It's never you against a muslim group it's you against islam. Don't make the mistake in your gay white life of ever assuming it's US v. Al Quaeda or US v. ISIS, it's US against Islam, period. IF you look at the life of muhammed and the life of Bin Laden, muhammed was more like Bin Laden than he was like the faggots at starbucks talking about islam is a 'religion' of peace. What fucking religion has a tax policy and menstruation washing mechanism?

    It's a cult of pussy and blood. This all sounds weird because you see the world in a white eye view and think that the world is just a bunch of people like you who want what you want think how you think and do how you do but just don't have enough money. No faggot. These niggas are nothing like you at all. They don't want to be alive. They don't want to see anyone happy. Their kids are just instruments in proving the muslimhood, as is their wife. They are focused on pussy because it creates more muslims and blood because it gets rid of non muslims. This is actually real. You're conditioned to think 'saying mean shit' means the 'mean shit' isn't true because of your bitch society, but understand you live in a bitch society that gives and idealized very of humans WAY more credit than it has it's self proven it reasonably should.

    This is someone who wakes up every day, does the same recitation through out that day in the same fashion at the same times facing the same direction over and over. These are niggas that can easily fuck and impregnate a child if it produces more Muslims. You were built to understand this shit but you have to stop acting like this VERY obvious and recurrent portion of human existence is justifiable or not systematic.

    There's a reason Saddam was Saddam. He knows exactly who he's dealing with. He knows his people. He knows how Babylon became an arab country. There's a reason why Khaddafi, Assad, Mubarak, EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM LEADER is exactly the way they are. The alternative is a country run by ISIS. There is no 'ISIS' nigga, it's just Islam.


    And in their countries they're absolutely miserable but as individuals there's NOTHING any of them can do, it's waaaaaay too late for them and they're doomed. There are non arab countries that are able to afford themselves so space because genetically they're not as useless as arabs like Turkey Kurdistan Morocco and surprisingly Iran, but they both know they're just tug boats on top of an fanatic ocean that can swallow them up at any minute.

    These people have no regard for your or their own life at all levels and if they have regard they're striving to prove they've gotten rid of it. It's particularly delightful for a father to see a very young child reach that level of fanatiscm at a young age so if the kills himself it's cool.


    There's a reason Israel deals with these cowards with unrelenting force and brutality. That's the only language they understand. the US and in particular the UK are way to gay to grasp this shit, but every country that deals with them on a boarder to boarder basis wants them dead because the end result is they'll continue to kill and kidnap them. This is their proven and constant modus operandi
    Last edited by TSA; 09-03-2014 at 12:33 AM.

  5. #50
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsa View Post


    isis is cia.
    fixed


  6. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    ISIS is islam. period. this is what islam is about.
    This



    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    They identify their religion as one of peace and point out it's similarities to other religions while interacting with other and remaining relatively quiet. They will still act secretively towards other groups and keep their religion shrouded as a 'detail'.
    Islam even allows a Muslim, to lie to non Muslims, if necessary to further islam.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Judaism isn't a religion
    I disagree with you on this Tissa. Judaism is a religion.


    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    When they fight they come far and wide just to kill in the name of Islam.
    Yes... Before 911 in like 2000, an old Christian Lebanese man, outside a pizza shop, was trying to school me about this. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    it's US against Islam, period.
    Yes.... But in fairness, it wasn't the west who made it this way, muslims made it a US/The west versus Islam thing. Before 911 Billy C was coppin brain from Lewinski (No one cared about Islam).

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    IF you look at the life of muhammed and the life of Bin Laden, muhammed was more like Bin Laden than he was like the faggots at starbucks talking about islam is a 'religion' of peace.

    Bin laden and IS are following Islam correctly.... as opposed to the latte sipping, annoying, fake muslims who think they are educated. Who try to convince you that islam is a religion of peace. (Shut up and go get drunk and eat some pork, so you can pretend to be white, and an academic) lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    They don't want to be alive.
    I was watching a documentary on ISIS' and they where showing some of their propaganda, and they constantly say they love death like we (The west / Non muslims ) love life.


    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    They don't want to see anyone happy.
    I agree, they just want everyone to bow down to Allah and force people to acknowledge Muhammad as some kind of real prophet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    and blood because it gets rid of non muslims.
    This

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    It's particularly delightful for a father to see a very young child reach that level of fanatiscm at a young age so if the kills himself it's cool.
    You constantly see mothers in Gaza ect.... saying how they are happy there sons are martyrs, and or how they wish there children will become martyrs.


    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    There's a reason Israel deals with these cowards with unrelenting force and brutality. That's the only language they understand.
    No.... I think it's because in Judaism, they have the eye for an eye rule.


    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    the US and in particular the UK are way to gay to grasp this shit
    The west is weak now. All they care about is there corny, has been, b grade celebrities, and what is trending on twitter.
    Last edited by zooruka; 09-06-2014 at 05:52 AM.

  7. #52
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,469
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I don't trust moderates of any Abrahamic religion. It's still their end game to spread whatever ideology they subscribe to on a global scale, even if it requires decades of social engineering, deception, and playing dumb when called on it. At least the fundamentalists are out & open with it.

    It's really depressing to wake up everyday knowing you have to share a planet where a large percentage of it's inhabitants fetishize about converting / saving / killing / taxing you.. because you were lucky enough to be spared of whatever neurological disorder they commonly share.


    I hope FunVax is real lol

  8. #53
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,026
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    ^ Word.

    The idea of tolerating religion seems absurd to me. If I believed some dumb story based on NOTHING I'd be declared insane. Because theres power in numbers and the shit is so ingrained in the culture of these countries that 100% control the media it somehow gets a pass.

    But it HAS to be viewed as a problem. It has to. You can't 'tolerate' peoples delusions when it means killing each other over land, abusing certain groups of people or killing you for your disbelief.

    And somebody could/will say if you got rid of religion there would still be wars, of course. But if you think the world wouldn't be quantitatively better off without these forms of thought control and with a logical dialogue based on reality, you are a fool.

  9. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,612
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    So how come the world police of the US, UK and Australia aren't in places like Sudan stopping the genocide? Or in Zimbabwe bringing Robert Mugabe to justice like they did with Saddam? Or in Qatar trying to stop the appalling human rights abuse? Or in places like Somalia, Kenya or the Ivory Coast which are notoriously out of control violent countries?

    Why is it only in countries that resources like oil and gasses that seem to be in most need of liberating?

    And why is it that whenever a country passes laws like Tony Abbott's data retention laws it's always in the name of conquering terrorist Muslims? ISIS comes out of nowhere and within days we have new data retention laws lol yeah, sure, not suss at all.

    All this shit people say is wrong with Islam like they "are allowed to lie to non-Muslims to further Islam" LOL all the major religions do that shit the only difference is the other major religions play their part as a snake in the grass and hide that line of thinking from the masses.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  10. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    12
    Posts
    15,612
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    Lol is this real though?

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

  11. #56
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,469
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


    PHOTO: In ISIS's Raqqa training camps, children are taught how to cut off the heads of blonde, blue-eyed dolls.

  12. #57

    Default

    Obama's going to launch that missile.

    ISIS didn't think this through. Regardless of their intentions and regardless of Islam practices, terrorism is terrorism. They can't bully their way in order to receive respect.

  13. #58
    God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,925
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    This aint even jihad its something else.
    Keep going.

    Quote Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
    Nothing on TV is real. TV = The Matrix
    Well said sir....well said.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    So how come the world police of the US, UK and Australia aren't in places like Sudan stopping the genocide? Or in Zimbabwe bringing Robert Mugabe to justice like they did with Saddam? Or in Qatar trying to stop the appalling human rights abuse? Or in places like Somalia, Kenya or the Ivory Coast which are notoriously out of control violent countries?

    Why is it only in countries that resources like oil and gasses that seem to be in most need of liberating?

    And why is it that whenever a country passes laws like Tony Abbott's data retention laws it's always in the name of conquering terrorist Muslims? ISIS comes out of nowhere and within days we have new data retention laws lol yeah, sure, not suss at all.

    All this shit people say is wrong with Islam like they "are allowed to lie to non-Muslims to further Islam" LOL all the major religions do that shit the only difference is the other major religions play their part as a snake in the grass and hide that line of thinking from the masses.

    ^^^^^^
    Read that.

  14. #59
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,189
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    lmfao protect your neck robbie
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  15. #60
    Non Ignorant Math Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,884
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    the problem with Abrahamic religions is not enough sluts


    NON-IGS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •