once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crunk!!! music???

Default Crunk!!! music???

Is crunk a fad that will die quicklly or are we going to have to deal with it for a logn time? Also views on snap the lathargic couson of crunk.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky arms
    Is crunk a fad that will die quicklly or are we going to have to deal with it for a logn time? Also views on snap the lathargic couson of crunk.
    Crunk has been around for years. If you don't like it you don't have to listen to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zayus
    Crunk has been around for years. If you don't like it you don't have to listen to it.
    I never said anything about no likeing it but on the other forum i visit crunk is loathed with a passon. So I just wondered what people thought of it.

Aah. It's not bad for parties or if I'm in the mood for some trunk-rattling shit, but I'm kind of over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zayus

buuuuullshit...you can't go anywhere without hearin' it...if only it were so simple, filter out the shit you don't wanna hear

Quote Originally Posted by spanishmoss
    buuuuullshit...you can't go anywhere without hearin' it...if only it were so simple, filter out the shit you don't wanna hear
    It is that easy. Stop listening to the radio and put a CD in the whip. Or your discman or ipod or whatever. Strangely enough, no more crunk.

Its hard to say really you know. People think that Crunk is going to die out pretty quickly, but its whats popular among mainstream listeners right now, so I think itll last a while. But personally I dont like it. The only group I respect out of Crunk is Three 6 Mafia, because they have been around since 1991, and started REAL crunk, the crunk now is FAKE crunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Its hard to say really you know. People think that Crunk is going to die out pretty quickly, but its whats popular among mainstream listeners right now, so I think itll last a while. But personally I dont like it. The only group I respect out of Crunk is Three 6 Mafia, because they have been around since 1991, and started REAL crunk, the crunk now is FAKE crunk.
    True. and off course you don't have to listen to it.. as already mentioned, just put in a cd or something..

Yea thats true. Because on the radio, they play all that damn garbage. Like that one song, Lean Wit It, wtf?

emceeeees kick tha bucket

I don't think crunk is as big as it was 2 years ago, now with all these Texas mainstreamers comming out from the screwed and chopped underground it seems like screwed and chopped might be putting a damper on crunk a little bit. Nothing lasts in the mainstream, people are quick to dickride the latest trend until a new trend comes along.

But yo, peep this, what the fuck is up with dem franchize boys dance? Thats how old white people dance
    Boston - NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Real Talk... I'm from the south and I don't listen to crunk except for the 666. Good thing I got a great CD collection or my ears would get pulloted by the garbage ass franchise boys, D4L, and other shit that plays on the radio 24/7 around here.

It'll die eventually. Yeah, its been around for a while, but not as the dominating force in the mainstream. Personally, i think you just gotta take it for what it is: Club music. When its reffered to as rap or anything more than candy-shit though, thats crossing the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayabusa
    Real Talk... I'm from the south and I don't listen to crunk except for the 666. Good thing I got a great CD collection or my ears would get pulloted by the garbage ass franchise boys, D4L, and other shit that plays on the radio 24/7 around here.
    Yea for sure man no doubt. Franchize Boyz and D4L are the gayest of the gay lol

such music has long been banished from my reality.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Veteran Member

I think the shit is corny and is pretty much the 69 Boys and 95 South for the new generation. D4L and Franchise Boys is the worst shit to ever be consider "hiphop".

Wu Forever