Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racists who listen to Hip-Hop

Default Racists who listen to Hip-Hop

This is more of getting something off my chest than a discussion, but I'm sure it'll turn into one.

Bottom line is, you motherf**kers are hilarious. I mean that. You can't even grasp the magnitude of your comic relief. I know some of you are lurking on this site and it's THE reason I'm posting this.

You'll listen to Wu-Tang but still make jokes about African-Americans. A lot of you Latin-American cats practically WORSHIP Tupac, but you still scream, "Mayate" when someone who looks like Pac goes after a Latina.

It's not entirely your fault. Your parents fucked you up at birth by teaching you their warped ways. But you made the conscious decision to carry it into adulthood.

Know this, as much as you think you love this culture, you'll never be part of it. Because people like me see you. You don't have to say or do anything. It's in your handshakes and even in your eyes.

Best part is, you're all very anxious to show your obvious hatred at the first opportunity. It usually comes out as a joke. Or so you say. But many a truth is said in jest.

In conclusion, your mothers should've swallowed you.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Banned

I agree about racists listening to hip hop, look at Lord Jamar for example
    I didn't like the first Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and i don't know why Wu Tang fans call it a classic because it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    I say nigga and i'm white
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've heard that straight men date transsexuals. That doesn't make men gay.

Urban.... Do you think that Latino's should be allowed to say the N word.

??????

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

speaking of jamar, didn't he do a collab with this dude?

I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Hip-Hop is entertainment. Racists look at it like this: They will listen to rap and support the artists but blacks aren't welcomed nor respected.

True story. During 2007, I happened to attend an event with some friends of mine on the weekend. There were more whites than blacks there at the even. Actually, I happened to be one of the few. Jadakiss (I forgot the song) was playing and I saw a guy rapping to it. He seemed....very excited about the song while he was talking to some people. Unfortunately, I was introduced and then there was this....look on his face is if I wasn't welcomed. At that point, I wanted to say, "I'm not here to cause any trouble" based on scary face. Ive encountered this numerous of times online and offline.

On BTNHBOARD.com, racism was like a practice there. They love BTNH but hated blacks. What a hypocrisy.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Today I confronted a bunch of racists online. They don't hate me because i'm black. I'm black because they hate me. And it burns. every time i look in the mirror. I see a repressed African warrior waiting to chuck spears at any nigga that wanna step. I look to my Igbo brothers for acceptance, yet none have come into the thread offering a helping hand or even a chicken wing to help a brotha out. I'm utterlery and truly disgusted.

Signed yours truly,

Urban_Journalz

aka

The angry blogger.

aka

Moist Diary Keeper

No artificial sleazy

I can't stop laughing at the idea of IronMan feeling intimidated by some caucs @ some Jadakiss concert

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Can an Albino say nigga?

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Hip-Hop is entertainment. Racists look at it like this: They will listen to rap and support the artists but blacks aren't welcomed nor respected.

True story. During 2007, I happened to attend an event with some friends of mine on the weekend. There were more whites than blacks there at the even. Actually, I happened to be one of the few. Jadakiss (I forgot the song) was playing and I saw a guy rapping to it. He seemed....very excited about the song while he was talking to some people. Unfortunately, I was introduced and then there was this....look on his face is if I wasn't welcomed. At that point, I wanted to say, "I'm not here to cause any trouble" based on scary face. Ive encountered this numerous of times online and offline.

On BTNHBOARD.com, racism was like a practice there. They love BTNH but hated blacks. What a hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I can't stop laughing at the idea of IronMan feeling intimidated by some caucs @ some Jadakiss concert

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    lmfao!!!
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"