Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iran

I know someone from Iran he says they have a water something bomb and that there will be war.

Quote Originally Posted by A Streetcar Named Desire
    ehm ............... no?!
    fuck you or ill punch your mom in her ovaries

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

virginia company
    thats a proper thang on it... but to understand this.. u have to see how 1st rome was the centre of the world.. then it moved across and finally rested in britian..(the leading families//bloodlines)
    britian controlled many countries.. but they knew.. COVERT CONTROL of a nation/population, was much more effective than OVERT CONTROL,
    hence u have all these staged events.. where people in these countries was genuinley trying to rebel..
    the names in power changed.. but those who supported them / financed them didnt..
    and here some of my notes that i had laying around.. ive sorted and here we go!!
    In 1604, a group of leading politicians, businessmen, merchants, manufacturers and
    bankers, met in Greenwich, then in the English county of Kent, and formed a
    corporation called the Virginia Company in anticipation of the imminent influx of white
    Europeans, mostly British at first, into the North American continent. Its main
    stockholder, King James I, and the original charter for the company
    was completed by April 10th 1606. This and later updates to the charter established the
    following:

• The VirginiaCompany comprised of two branches, the London Company and the
    Plymouth or New England Company. The former was responsible for the first
    permanent colony in America at Jamestown on May 14th 1607 and the latter were
    the so-called ‘Pilgrim Fathers’ who arrived at Cape Cod in the ship the Mayflower,
    in November 1620, and went on to land in Plymouth Harbour on December 21st.
    The ‘Pilgrims’ of American historical myth were, in fact, members of the second
    Virginia Company branch called the New England Company

• The Virginia Company owned most of the land of what we now call the USA, and
    any lands up to 900 miles offshore. This included Bermuda and most of what is now
    known as the Caribbean Islands. The Virginia Company (the British Crown and the
    bloodline families) had rights to 50%, yes 50%, of the ore of all gold and silver
    mined on its lands, plus percentages of other minerals and raw materials, and 5% of
    all profits from other ventures. These rights, the charters detailed, were to be passed
    on to all heirs of the owners of theVirginia Company and therefore continue to
    apply... forever! The controlling members of the Virginia Company who were to
    enjoy these rights became known as the Treasurer and Company of Adventurers and
    Planters of the City of London.

• After the first 21 years from the formation of the Virginia Company, all ‘duties,
    imposts, and excises’ paid on trading activities in the colonies had to be paid directly
    to the British Crown through the Crown treasurer. No trader could export goods out
    of the colonies without the permission of the British Crown and to do so would
    involve the seizure of all their goods and the ship or vehicle which carried them.

• The lands of the Virginia Company were granted to the colonies under a Deed of
    Trust (on lease) and therefore they could not claim ownership of the land. They
    could pass on the perpetual use of the land to their heirs or sell the perpetual use, but
    they could never own it. Ownership was retained by the British Crown.

• The colonial lands were to be governed by two Colonial Councils, each with 13
    members (major freemasonic/illuminati/ number), but the Kings Council in London had the final say on
    all decisions. The sitting British monarch also chose the Governor of the American
    Colonies, who we would today call the President

• The criminal courts on the lands of the Virginia Company were to be operated under
    Admiralty Law, the law of the sea, and the civil courts under common law, the law
    of the land.

Now, get this. All of the above still applies today! Read those percentages once more
    and let the magnitude of that sink in. After the original 13 (again!) American colonies
    won their ‘independence’ and an ‘independent’ country was formed after 1783, the
    Virginia Company simply changed its name to... the United States of America. You see
    there are two USAs, or rather a USA and a usA.

more to follow stay tuned...

i didnt really read it all but what is the othe usA

one is a corporation...the other is a military occupaiton...as far as I can tell...I'm anxious to hear from soul controller on this,tho...

to the top, drop some more info with reliable back up sources etc soul

not just opinions and shit u see on badly designed sites

A Streetcar Named Desire

ronin... stealin his name from a hollywood movie made in france- he probably gay.

A Streetcar Named Desire

Quote Originally Posted by SuperWoman
    I know someone from Iran he says they have a water something bomb and that there will be war.
    i saw some kids in the city swim center last year! they were making mad waterbombs WITH THEIR ASSES !! all around people where soaked wet! NO JOKE!

your wild homo

shut the fuck up

A Streetcar Named Desire

haha^^^^^^^

ian..
    mostt of the info i have on this. is in note form.. notes that i have took from various books. while i was studying..
    if u want i could list some of the books.. but what would be the point if u wasnt gonna read it? ( i mean the whol book,,)
    ive not even touched any of what happened.. just look into the people and companies i mentioned..

ill hit u with more soon
    i expected more ppl to build on it..but only the Moon, can see whats going on

peace.

also ronin

click on the links on that page
    their are huge amoounts of interviews and testimonals on the site
    to actually proove that the virginia company excited and controlled AMERIKKKA

just take time reading through it all

its far from a dodgey website
    http://web.ukonline.co.uk/lordcornell/iwhr/n1.htm

peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    dude your brainwashed, how many countries have america invaded in the last say 20 years and how many has iran invaded?

they wish to use it as a means to power, why shouldnt they?

u only feel safe because of american propaganda

fuck america and fuck israel and their un rightious quest to dominate the middle eas and its provisions
    U said it bro, thats the truth
    Damm Ronin, U are stealing the words right out of my head.
    ALLAHU AKBAR

A Streetcar Named Desire

^that happes why you always got your mouth opened wide talking much shit masta mind. i would have taken something out your head too but your breath stink UGULY ! what you eatin? puke? :-D