once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black panther movie confirmed.

Did you ask who could relate with Thor and Ironman or are you just a fucking faggot? I'm trying to understand if the wider implication is that it's stupid for black people to like a movie if it's not about civil rights? Tomorrow you'll come through telling me that black people can't be racist with your audience dependent political stances. This is why you have to lie about getting signed to Loud Records

White people are deliberately giving the movie low Rotten Tomatoes ratings without seeing it. Ya'll are some miserable fucking haters dude LOL Jesus.

'Black Panther' sabotage campaign highlights how useless the Rotten Tomatoes audience score really is

https://mashable.com/2018/02/01/black-panther-rotten-tomatoes-audience/#2d36mNW5t8qh

shut up already racist

That girl on your sig is really ugly dude

S/O to Kendrick and Sza for this dope ass visual off the soundtrack.

double shout out for him repping Igbo nation

notice how Graveyard Shifter's cow piss drinking homeless gypsy tribe isn't seen?

Even repped our divine manuscripts

Last edited by TSA; 02-07-2018 at 12:43 AM.

hipster hotep, i got your new sig for you

No artificial sleazy

Hollywood has worked closely with the media to manufacture "OUTRAGE" towards every recent big movie. Take a few random social media posts then heavily promote articles analyzing the alleged backlash to drive sales and get people looped into the culture war of the week.

The did it with things like

Ghostbusters 3 - misogyny
    Wonder Woman - misogyny
    Hunger Games sequels - racism
    Star Wars The Force Awakens - racism

Also a handful of movies in which they force a revisionist persective or timeline into something intended to be historically accurate. Then you have the constant meddling and threats to recreate classic & beloved characters under a different racial or sexual identity to lay the groundwork for more cinema nerd online bitching.

Maybe wucorpers should stop falling for this jizzy bait - Hook, Line, and Sinker. Hahaha

tissy called it
    Earlier tonight sources were spotting the movie between $22M-$24M, and now the thinking is that the Ryan Coogler-directed movie about Marvel’s Black superhero T’Challa will clear
    $25M. Black Panther will either beat or tie with Captain America: Civil War ($25M) as the second best Marvel preview ever behind Avengers: Age of Ultron ($27.6M). This is also easily the biggest pre-summer preview night ever, outstripping The Hunger Games ($19.7M). On the high end, it’s nearly double the $12.7M what Deadpool posted prior to its record February four-day weekend of $152.1M.

http://deadline.com/2018/02/black-pa...ce-1202291093/

It might still beat Age of Ultron

Last edited by TSA; 02-16-2018 at 10:25 AM.

dope

hahaha, it's true

The Master of Equilibrium Origin™'s Avatar

People in this world got to much time on their hands if they get offended over stupid shit like this.

Who gives a fuck what colour a person is in 2018 some of the dumbest shit still going on in this world.

Luke cage series is dope as fuck. That Black Panther movie is great.. Thor is great.. I fucks with Hulk too even though that dude Green..

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    hipster hotep, i got your new sig for you
    'Shorty head'?

I can't even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    awfully queer if you ask me. it might be one of those things that i gotta do

The politics of the movie aside its a good movie. It has easily one of the best Marvel villains on par with Loki. Marvel just fucking know how to do these movies.

The movie showing how the African American just totally disrespects Wakandan culture was great, i liked how they portrayed the difference and Wakandan tribal politics as well.

Its not a perfect movie, I don't think its a movie that deserves such high review scores. I thought the final fight was kind of a let down, too much CGI in these movies. Even with the scenery. I had the same complaints with Star Wars, the CGI is becoming a little too much. Couldn't they just actually go to Africa and find some nice place to film by?

As to the politics of this movie I just think its done on purpose by Marvel/Disney to hype the movie and make them loads of money. They feeding off it and now thanks to Star Wars have realised that the controversy is actually really good for their bank accounts. So its just become a tactic by Disney. I am pretty sure the fucking Aladdin live action movie gonna have the same 'controversy' around it, Lion King to.

I hope it's not as bad as DC's CGI loaded finale for 'Wonder Woman'. I liked that movie but the finale was a let down imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    awfully queer if you ask me. it might be one of those things that i gotta do