once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can somebody record the episodes of Power TV show or tell me how to watch a link?

-

Default Can somebody record the episodes of Power TV show or tell me how to watch a link?

Power is a new tv show that comes on the Starz channel with Omari Hardwick who played on Dark Blue tv show with Dylan McDermott and he was in Linewatch movie with Cuba Gooding Jr. Naturi Naughton plays on here as his woman and she played in Notorious and Lottery Ticket movies. Omari's character used to be a criminal who owns a club. Rapper 50 Cent is the executive producer. I was wondering if somebody could post the link of some episodes so I could watch it because I don't have the Starz channel.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Nevermind ya'll. I just looked at Youtube to see if there was any episodes and there's several episodes on there.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Well I was wrong. I thought the episodes were posted on Youtube and they aren't. So if somebody can post the links to the episodes, I'd appreciate it.

About that life

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

You're going to watch the episodes at the library?

There were only three of the eight episodes on you tube that I could find, but there are plenty of other places to watch the show for free. If you know what you're doing and have a decent ad blocker, gorilla vid is a good link for each episode. Don't download the the show from there, just play it.

For example, episode one:

http://gorillavid.in/x07gpwu091h6

All the episodes:

http://watchtvseries.to/serie/power

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    You're going to watch the episodes at the library?
    Lol

CJ do you have the internet at home now?
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

-

Yeah my parents have a computer and they let me use it sometimes. I usually use it on Sundays because I have to file a weekly claim for unemployment money. It's been awhile since I've given the employment office 2 jobs so I can get money because no jobs have called me. Last time I got some money from them was September. Yeah i'll watch the episodes at the library. Nothing wrong with that. I got a call Friday from a full time job and they left me a message because I wasn't home. So I'm gonna call them tomorrow and I hope they hire me. Wish me luck ya'll. Thanks for posting the links for the episodes Check Two. Have you watched the show Check Two?

About that life

I thought your mom didn't want you using the computer?

-

Check Two the website you posted that has all the episodes to watch, they wanna charge me for downloading the episodes. I thought you said the website was free to watch them?

About that life

-

I told you she lets me use it because I have to file my weekly claim every Sunday to try and get unemployment money. Some other times she lets me use it but most of the time I go to the library.

About that life

I told you not to download the episodes. You just play them, like you would if you were watching things on you tube. That's why I said it's good to have a decent ad blocker, like ad block plus, and you won't get all those crappy ads. I hope you're not using internet explorer as the browser, cause that is trash.

Banned

CJ can't you lie about getting contacted for jobs? That's what we do here lol

-

Alright Check Two. I'll try to watch it again. If I can't see them, can you record the episodes for me and i'll pay you? The Hound, no I can't lie to the employment office about fake jobs just so I can get paid. If they find out I'm lying, I can go to jail and pay a fine. I also will be banned from getting money for 52 weeks.

About that life

Banned

I doubt you would get caught. Just tell the unemployment office you filled out the online application through the online job search websites and your application must have got filtered. Companies here filter out the application with certain keywords they want so most applications go straight to the junk folder.

-

I'm not doing that because i don't wanna risk getting in trouble.

About that life