once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24249505152

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

OK if you don't have that much time these are the songs I recommend listening to "hands in the air" "on top now" "get away realized" "whatever" "ima live it" "break a sweat official" "world of deception" "commander Crunk" and as far as I know commander Crunk is the oldest song I have on here I recorded it in 2006 this song was the proof I needed to make all the rest of the songs
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane
    Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
    Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane

So anyways I'm in the recording phase of my new song "reanimated Axe Fight" plus I have some lyrics that reached page 5 plus another set that's about 3 pages long so don't worry folks new shit is coming and if you haven't checked it out yet please check out my newest song "hands in the air" it's dope. www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic

There is a really dope song on the way called "reanimated Axe Fight" I estimate I got somewhere around 375 hours into the fucker and I've been working pretty much non stop for the last 15 hours straight I thought it was done a million times but I have certain standards and non of those older versions met them but what I got right now is right fucking there and I'm gonna at minimum put in atleast 10 more hours before I end the session this is just who I am and what the fuck I do and I put the time in to make it sound professional. I've been wrong so many times but I could realistically finish the song within the next 10 hours then I will be free I've been sacrificing my social life for this shit too :P

this is the current file name for "reanimated axe fight"
    reanimatedaxefight13_15_8_4_8_4_1_1_finished_realf inished_2_finaldone_1_208toreleasefinal_turnedup6_ 2_40!!!!_4finalfinall14!!!!!_10!!!_2_19!!!

but its not done. ive thought i finished this fucker so many times but nope it still hasn't met my standards but i get closer and closer every hour that passes

"reanimated axe fight" has been complete for about a month now and i haven't released it in this thread yet so im doing it now. this song turned out absolutley perfect and im very proud of it cuz it took over 5 months and over 400 hours to complete. it is but a single verse that is 3 minutes and 40 seconds long and im kinda showing off with this one cuz its exponentially harder to do it this way. please check it out and enjoy! peace