once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34350515253

Thread: my music - projectillogic (Auto Play)

to the fucking top!
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane
    Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
    Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic

im making great progress on my new song
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane

i keep on chanting not the other songs this song not the other songs this song not the other songs this song lol you will know what i mean when i release it im very close to perfecting the 3rd verse then its straight to recording and then im almost fucking done

well im gonna rerelease "without you" very soon it didn't meet my standards

this guy has schizophrenia too and hes my hero he pulled a fast one on odumba

so this dude did the sighn language for everyone at the Mandela Memorial including for the president of africa and president odumba. as it turns out he dosen't know sighn language at all and has schizophrenia and was hearing and seeing shit the entire time he was sighning for them. the company that hired him dissapeared the next day but god damn you gotta watch this shit its funny as fuck!

as a bonus here are my two favorite songs now its not lil wayne lollipop thats my most significant song not favorite but its way way up there.............

now i already told the story about the carter 3 and lollipop and am not gonna say it again but this song is also on the carter 3 and hes probably talking about me. it starts out we dalmation doggy breeders will my mom breeds dogs ok...the chorus is "j's darker than a mother fucker but you aint got nothing on me" in the song they say "jerry curl ya" well people named jerome go by jerry. in one part lil wayne says "3 4 forget you like the number at the 1 im gonna get you" well i got fired from 121 marketing around that time" later he says "call me pot pi" later he says "i be wallin like coward 2 1" and at some point he says "something something put this in your wallet" well 121 marketing printed the names on cards that look like credit cards as part of the company anyways that and this next song by kanye west are my 2 favorite songs.

kanye west so appalled is what its like to be me thats what it feels like

anyways have a good day and oh yeah fuck the last song i released i released it too early and im almost done mixing it and then im gonna rerelease it

idk the song "you aint got nothin" is how i feel at times too and this new song "without you ft. trigga tre" that im mixing deeper and about to rerelease is how i feel at times too its weird what im thinking right now is that these 3 songs accuratley describe what it feels like to be me the most

you cant kill me im already dead you cant hurt me im already dead and so much more can be understood as a spirit im a ghost the force has set me free im enlightened and i choose when i do and when i dont give a fuck i have that power
    -projectillogic
    Last edited by project trillogic; Yesterday at 05:38 PM.

People arrive at a factory and perform a totally meaningless task from eight to five without question because the structure demands that it be that way. There’s no villain, no ‘mean guy’ who wants them to live meaningless lives, it’s just that the structure, the system demands it and no one is willing to take on the formidable task of changing the structure just because it is meaningless. But to tear down a factory or to revolt against a government or to avoid repair of a motorcycle because it is a system is to attack effects rather than causes; and as long as the attack is upon effects only, no change is possible. The true system, the real system, is our present construction of systematic thought itself, rationality itself, and if a factory is torn down but the rationality which produced it is left standing, then t-rohat rationality will simply produce another factory. If a revolution destroys a systematic government, but the systematic patterns of thought that produced that government are left intact, then those patterns will repeat themselves in the succeeding government. There’s so much talk about the system. And so little understanding
    -robert m pirsig