once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to make sense of CharlesJone's logic

No artificial sleazy

Default Trying to make sense of CharlesJone's logic

His weird hatred of Beanie Sigel....

According to Mr. Corned beef sammich, Beans would be an "ignorant drug pushing bully who makes life hard for good black men if he wasnt making music".

Ok.

That may not be all that far-fetched. However at the same time corned beef sammich is huge fan of Rae & Ghost + the rest of Wu.

They have a fucking 94 page FBI file which documents their ties to gun running, murder, car jackings, money laundering, selling schedule II narcotics, assault, robbery and more.

Not to mention other stuff peppered in like beating the shit out of early tour managers over pizza (Rae lol), robbing the pizza delivery guy or knocking up high school chics.

This corned beef logic is some Twilight zone shit.

we ignorant folk may never truly understand the only non-ignorant person on the planet, sir Charles Jones.

He works in mysterious ways.

No artificial sleazy

I had a bunch of good bbq last night after watching football.

Currently shitting out the delicious coleslaw. (The gift that keeps on giving)

May check out some crumple tweets after my morning coffee or 2nd shit.

Non Ignorant Math Team

"CharlesJone's logic" well this oxymoron is probably wats confusing u.

NON-IGS

-

LOL@Eagle Eye dissing me hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know Wu Tang Clan are ignorant guys but that has nothing to do with me liking their music. Wu Tang would be criminals like Beanie Siegel if they weren't rapping LOL. I didn't know that the FBI has a long list on them of criminal stuff they've done. The RZA, GZA, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck probably would be the only ones in the group who would get jobs if they weren't rapping because they seem like smart guys. I like Inspectah Deck's smart lyrics on Wu Tang's Cream when he said shorties running wild, smoking cess and drinking beer and ain't trying to hear what I'm kicking in his ear. Neglected for now but yo they got to be accepted that life is hectic.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

cj, if you owned a company would you employ troubled youths to keep them off the streets?

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

www.1worldmag.com www.premierehiphop.com

-

Yeah I probably would. Ignorant black men do need jobs so they can stay outta trouble and not have to do crime to get money.

About that life

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Ignorant. black. men. are fast becoming my 3 favorite words in the english language

LOL@Eagle Eye dissing me hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I know Wu Tang Clan are ignorant guys but that has nothing to do with me liking their music. Wu Tang would be criminals like Beanie Siegel if they weren't rapping LOL. I didn't know that the FBI has a long list on them of criminal stuff they've done. The RZA, GZA, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck probably would be the only ones in the group who would get jobs if they weren't rapping because they seem like smart guys. I like Inspectah Deck's smart lyrics on Wu Tang's Cream when he said shorties running wild, smoking cess and drinking beer and ain't trying to hear what I'm kicking in his ear. Neglected for now but yo they got to be accepted that life is hectic.
    post of 2014

Yeah I probably would. Ignorant black men do need jobs so they can stay outta trouble and not have to do crime to get money.
    Ignorant? Who are the ignorant, Charles?

-

That's a dumb ass question. You saw what I said.

About that life

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    cj, if you owned a company would you employ troubled youths to keep them off the streets?
    good thing because you would have to fire yourself if you didn't.

CJ, would you hire Ironman?

-

How would I have to fire myself? LOL. You think I'm a terrible employee? Yeah I would hire Ironman because he's a good man but he asks dumb ass questions LOL.

About that life

No artificial sleazy

yea that IronMan is something else..

for some reason he reminds me of Gabriel from The Walking Dead..

str8 slammin' these white hoes

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

About that life