Default Toilets

Ok....Oz got me curious.....

Which way does ur toilet flush?

Mines flushes clockwise......

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

She really went and did it LMAO

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

-Familiar Vegetable-

she really did.....

mine goes CLOCKWISE!
    .Roze

Veteran Member

LOL...I sure did...ya'll know I ain't got no common sense.....LOL

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Hey just be happy you guys got running water. I had wait a year to get mines hooked up. Did you ever have to take shit in the middle winter and have that shit freez up on your ass before you were ever done. There's over a hundred families on the reservation going through that shit right now. This one house I went they're toilet was cammode- that shit didn't flush- it just festered until it was someone's turn to clean out. Then this other house round the way they call it the shit buckets- because they shit in a bucket and the house smells like shit, and when it's your turn to clean the bucke the house smells like clorox- real shit from the rez.

Veteran Member

Wow....I'm sorry about that.....I mean I know I am blessed and I never meant for this thread to come off like I am making fun....I really was just curious....

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    Wow....I'm sorry about that.....I mean I know I am blessed and I never meant for this thread to come off like I am making fun....I really was just curious....
    I wasn't trying to give anyone hard time about it, that's why I mentioned the shit buckets, believe mother fuckers around here get clowned when they go party at the shit buckets, but since we're talking about toilets I just thought I'd let be known that some toilets don't flush.

Mine goes this way :moving hand counter clockwise:

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

I'll go check during my lunch hour

SMH @ QOP for making this a spin-off thread

I have no idea I dont even watch it lmao

*Rates thread 5 Stars*

Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
    I wasn't trying to give anyone hard time about it, that's why I mentioned the shit buckets, believe mother fuckers around here get clowned when they go party at the shit buckets, but since we're talking about toilets I just thought I'd let be known that some toilets don't flush.
    Peace

That's some deep shit,C.S....(no pun intended). But, why is it so bad out there ? Im' just asking cuz I don't know much about the rez's.

I'm guessing it's because of the soverienty of the rez...and no funds from the feds...?

the southern hemisphere rules!

It's kind of funny... when I have a freshly pressed poop floating around in my bowl... and I press the flush button... the water that's already there (plus the urine) just carries the poop down to the sewage killing fields. Then shortly after that, fresh water flows in. So there's no spin or whatever. No spin zone.

When I lived at my parents house, we had a toilet that did the clockwise 1080 degrees turd paint. After flushing, the inner bowl would look like a brown and white spirograph art work. Me and my parents would gather around the toilet and gaze into the mysterious waterfall and rate eachothers craftful creations.

One time I think I got hypnotised by the flushing powers and I thought I was Burt Reynolds. Don't ever do that.

-Familiar Vegetable-

Quote Originally Posted by Erikas fire
    It's kind of funny... when I have a freshly pressed poop floating around in my bowl... and I press the flush button... the water that's already there (plus the urine) just carries the poop down to the sewage killing fields. Then shortly after that, fresh water flows in. So there's no spin or whatever. No spin zone.

When I lived at my parents house, we had a toilet that did the clockwise 1080 degrees turd paint. After flushing, the inner bowl would look like a brown and white spirograph art work. Me and my parents would gather around the toilet and gaze into the mysterious waterfall and rate eachothers craftful creations.

One time I think I got hypnotised by the flushing powers and I thought I was Burt Reynolds. Don't ever do that.

ROTFLMAO!

fucking classic.
    i'm coming to your house.
    .Roze