Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Official Wu-Tang Reunion Tour Reviews Thread

Tours over. They should put out another DVD.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

Default RZA Album

where can i get RZA's formula for the cure Cd?

L~>1<~NKS

Default Tha Ft. Liqadale Show!

Aside from some audio problems, wack DJ's, and a borderline bullshit opening act.

Once the clan took the stage - classic.

More details and pics (Mef standing on top of the crowd and more) stay tuned.

Stay up!

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by sakk
    Tours over. They should put out another DVD.
    ...If they do release the tour DVD - make sure you have an eye out for the Cuban Flag wit the Black W on it - that's all me!

Default Wu AfterParty Orlando

All Pictures are Property of DimePiece Promotions

Wu Tang After Party Orlando

Default Wu Tang Hard Rock

And the show was so Fuccing crazy love those boyz

Yeah, I was in Orlando in the middle 5th row. I didn't see the opening act, but the show was amazing.

The St. Pete show was great, it was outside, it wasn't as hot as Hard Rock Live was, it was just a lotta fun.

You're right The Hard Rock Live show was quite wiggerish. The reason I think that is folks were real dressed up for that show, at St. Pete it wasn't like that. Ya know, I was in the as close to the front as I could get, and people were pushing passed me to get closer, only they were wearing Jewelery and Jackets so they disappeared real quick. It was hot!
    I gotta admit I liked The St. Pete show a little better. I think the crowd knew The Wu a little better there.
    But QT was at Orlando, and that's just friggin ridiculous. Kinda like people leaving a show before the Wu even takes the stage, good things come to those that wait.
    And yeah Meth was standing on top of people. Crazy!

Default More pics!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, I can't believe I missed that afterparty! I'm gonna punch myself in the face now.

Lightbulb

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Alright alright more celebratory pictures huh? seeshe yall hurtin em.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
    Thanks for all who posted about the shows...I am having to live vicariously through you all so please keep up the posts for this Alaskan girl...great pics everyone...Meta4 your post was fucking great, thanks for the effort. I hope this shit comes out on DVD or something. And quit complaing about the t-shirt prices and shit...I'd pay twice that if I had to and you gotta remember you are not going to see Justin Timberlake...you are going to see 8+ incredibly talented people giving you a performance for what $50 or something...thats nothing! If I lived within 1000 miles of any of those places my ass would be there. Take it as you can get it, cause that is some good shit. Dont take it for granted. Much love to all and keep up them posts, please!
    huh> what the fuck! hahahah

this iz da AVerage White Bamma at a BBQ

"'HOW YOU GET HERE!"

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Candieman
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Alright alright more celebratory pictures huh? seeshe yall hurtin em.

BACK TO I WAS SAYING I MEAN CMON NOW "THERE VLECLEMPT" ~ MIKE MYERS VOICE

however the fukk u spell dat.

HUHHAHA. . .haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

sure iz a whole lot betta than look at WOOZ *FART* JYHDKYTDKYTDKYTFDLKYTFLKUYTFKUYTFKYTHG

*COUGH COUGH*

YEA.

WHY ISNT MY COMPUTER A SPLIFF.

WHY ISNT IT WRAPPED IN BACKWOODS WITH A. . .THE WOODS ROLLUP PRESSED ON THE SCREEN AND JY LIKE GLAZED ON IT SO U CAN SEE DA SCREEN?

MANE. . .

IT PROBABLY IZ. . .

*INHALE*

KEYBOARD STYLEZ HOLLA.

yo snidely, you got those pictures up yet? i went to the lauderdale show too. but i didnt bring my camera, would love to see the pictures you took?

by the way did you stay for the afterparty? i couldnt stay. did they do anything crazy?

peace
    wutang
    im your retainer / your perfect stranger / 36 chamber / wu-tang banger

http://ismaelfilmproduction.weebly.com

Default Orlando show

shit was incredible, i touched mef's leg and shoe cause he jumped right on me. my friend said his nuts almost hit his face. best show ever, im still sore from wildin out at that shit. best night of my life. i was soaked and dehydrated, but it was well worth it. wutang forever.

ill post some pics when i get them back from my friend.

Much love to Big Cap, Killah Priest aka King Masada, and all the Wu Killa Bees for supporting the Clan and hangin in there! Keep yo swords sharp!
    Wu is Untouchable! Fuck the Grammy's!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimepiece

All Pictures are Property of DimePiece Promotions

Wu Tang After Party Orlando

Did you get any pics from the show itself in Orlando?