once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Official Wu-Tang Reunion Tour Reviews Thread

Did anyone get pics of that guy on stage at the end of the show? if you did, holla at me.

Default wu tang live and fuckin raw

Yo i dont give a fuck what nobody says the wu saved the best for last orlando FL yo wu ripped that shit to no fuckin end we were the wildest crowd yo and meth tical gave me a bottle of hipnotic but security took that shit greedy fucks and the meth jumped right on my yo i waited at 3 in the afternoon the concert started at 8 and then the wu did there waiting game and at 10.30 that shit was on wu tang forever always buy the wu yo always

I was up front, and it was actually RZA who tried handing off the hypno... making up concert experiences are we?

Default Yup

I saw that too.

Is that Deck flippin "The Bird"? I still call it "The Bird", I'm a big dork.

i was at the orlando show...it was so dope! meth got everyone hype as hell..GZA looked spaced out like he didnt really wanan be there...RZA was real dope...i was soooo pysched when cappa came out he's my dude. the ODB tribute was bangin too..it was worth standing for 4 hrs to me man

Quote Originally Posted by winnumnichal
    I was up front, and it was actually RZA who tried handing off the hypno... making up concert experiences are we?
    lol, its true.

wow...i was right near some of you fuckers.

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...52YPRY7SGXZGHI

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...92ZJFD7S3X6IZM

For those that can't make it to a show near them... this is the Wu in New York.

CONservative goverMENt

Mihdisiatic Mythocracy

goddamn...calculus coming out the woodworks...
    "all your San Franciscos will eventually fall and burn again..." -Jack Kerouac-

Quote Originally Posted by wutang4life36
    yo snidely, you got those pictures up yet? i went to the lauderdale show too. but i didnt bring my camera, would love to see the pictures you took?

by the way did you stay for the afterparty? i couldnt stay. did they do anything crazy?

peace
    wutang
    yea i posted a seperate thread here with pics and vid, i didnt know there was a after pary there! My buddy knew the bouncer so he let us in the gate first, you prolly seen it if you were in that line, but we didnt go right to the stage we were chillin at the bar so we ended up like 6 or 7 deep back.

i was wearin a inspectah deck with a camo fitted

trife did his verse to "biscuits" off of pretty toney

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by curricane
    Looks fun...do you happen to know what they are drinking?
    this pic makes me smile.

Lil' Kim

They need to come to Holland.

I didnt go to the afterparty cause someone said it was an hour away or some shit...where exactly was it? Right in Orlando? That was a fuckin good show though, I was pretty close to the stage too - behind maybe 3-4 rows of people. Did anybody get pictures of the actual show? I took some but they turned out like shit.
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 02-26-2006 at 04:34 PM.