once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Wu-Tang Reunion Tour Reviews Thread

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

couple of photo's from the Springfield MA show, I'll get more up soon.

Last edited by "G" (the Promoter); 02-12-2006 at 06:06 AM.
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

ZiG 9th was live an present @ the Wu-Tang show in illadelph on fri. nite too! I pretty much agree with what every1 else said about it as well. It was a good show! Not the best Wu- concert i ever been to, but it was still good! I almost didn't make it? I got outta work type late, came home and started noddin off 2 sleep. I was like fuck i don't feel like drivin there. But i can't let this ticket go to waste? I don't have $50 to just throw away like that. I left my lab around 8:05pm i live a hour and 30mins. away from illadelph. Show supposedly start @ 8:30? But i know how the Clan is? So i figured i'd be aiight? Niggaz probably won't hit the stage until like 9:45- 10pm? I raced down there! Got there like around 9:10? Man i was good! Wu didn't even get on until after 11. I was all rushing 4 nothin!

Yo that opening act was terrible! Who were they? Were they from Wu-latino or somethin? Damn they was garbage! I wonder howcome wu doesn't have Killarmy, Sunz of man or Killah Priest opening up for them? That shit they had that nite was wack! They turned the crowd str8 off!

Yea i was kinda disppointed to not see Masta Killa and U-God get that much shine. Shit Cappa got more shine than they did. No disrespect to Cap but shit the godz should've got more sunlight. Cappa was the flyest tho! He was killin the wardrobe! I 4got that he was the popi wardrobe king? haha! But damn them micz sucked! Ghost grabbed that 1 mic from RZA i think? He was like damn this sht iz crisp sunn!!! This shit iz like some new pussy!! lol!!! I was buggin!! But yea Meth did his thing! He might've hogged the spotlight but he did his thing! He's a true entertainer/ performer! U gotta give it to him!

Hey G u was the one pushing the "Derailed" suv? Is that an Excursion? That shit looked sick! With the Derailed and wu shit on there! With the rims too! It was sick! I was loving it! Who did the wrap?
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

Default Not many tour dates. WTF?

Please tell me there's going to be more than 10 US cities (all east coast) on this tour. Don't call it a "tour" if that's all you got.

aka, IRONROBE, WhiteFang

I drove the "Derailed" Excursion on Fri and the Raekwon van on Sat.
    "Knowing ignorance is strength."
    "Ignoring knowledge is ignorance"
    Tao Te Ching, by Lao Tsu

Yo "G" any comments from you or the Clan about the Parallel Thought Cd I handed to you and the Clan Friday after the show, peace

Default Philly 2/11 Was Bananazzzzz!!

We got there about 7:30, got our tickets. headed in the venue, we were about 10-15 ft away from the stage. We waited til bout 10:30, but by then everyone was amped for the Wu. Performance was fire, crazy energy you would expect. if anyone planning on going, they need to stop thinkin and cop those tickets, before they miss the chance. Anyways, it finished about 1, but if i had the chance i would goto another venue to see the clan again. -peaceeeeeeeeeee

-The gifted prolific wun
    Its the gifted prolific Wun

Can one ever please help me???

truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz truth0ne's Avatar

Man, these pics are horrible, but they were the best I could do since the venue started hating on those with digicams...

BLURRY ASS CELLY PICS!:

Cappadonna...

Inspectah Deck (I think... can't tell...)

The RZA.

Meth, dousing us with champagne... He got that shit all on my phone, yo! lol
    Last edited by truth0ne; 02-12-2006 at 06:06 PM.

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by "G" (Wu Music Group)
    I drove the "Derailed" Excursion on Fri and the Raekwon van on Sat.

No doubt! Damn i wish i could've seen the Raekwon van when i was down there on fri. It lookz hot from what i seen on the pix.

Are those ur personal vechicles or "Wu-music's" vechicles?

Also who did the wrapz for those vehicles?
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz truth0ne's Avatar

My pics came out really shitty, but the homegirl, Suzi Analogue got celly videos up on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/v/-zFQ9U0i4qM

http://www.youtube.com/v/0ki1UitZ5yg

http://www.youtube.com/v/ay0ljA1Hl2g

http://www.youtube.com/v/JID6Z9Yuxzo

Ghost.

The Genius.

Masta Killa.

Chef.
    Last edited by truth0ne; 02-13-2006 at 11:19 AM.

any1 who went to the 2nd show in philly (sat. nite)....did they do "protect ya neck"?curious why they left that off the set list when they did pretty much the rest of 36 chambers....

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

because man its not a protect ya neck without o.d.b., thats what rza said about "the jumpoff" he said the label wanted to call it that.

How much were the shirts? I got two shirts and I've worn them out. I need some new wu clothing.

Will Wu be coming to Chi-town (Chicago) anytime this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz
    because man its not a protect ya neck without o.d.b., thats what rza said about "the jumpoff" he said the label wanted to call it that.
    i meen i get that its not the same without dirty but they did enough other odb shit at the show....i dunno u think the "protect ya necks" are the only songs they wont do without dirty?