Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: question- ABOUT WU TANG FOREVER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default question- ABOUT WU TANG FOREVER

In the skit where someone is going off saying " fisher price my first timberlands" and "your shirt look like a dish rag, your shirt look like a curtain"

1.-who is that speaking ???

2.-who are they speaking about or to in that skit ?????
    Last edited by zooruka; 11-09-2013 at 07:24 AM.

GENERAL WISE

thats odb rip
    and he's ripping on the other wu-members

no dude that is NOT ODB. i don't know who it is, this was resolved a little while ago but i forget.

Quote Originally Posted by crass
    no dude that is NOT ODB. i don't know who it is, this was resolved a little while ago but i forget.

yeah, all the members where mentioned...

I don't know who it was though...

peace!
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

I always figured it was ODB because it was at the end of Dog Shit, and that was his track, but I guess not. Its hard to tell their voices sometimes so I dont reallly know.

Veteran Member mic-cord-strangler's Avatar

I always thought it wasnt anyone from the clan.. just a random dude theyre down with buggin out
    1st king

Shogun Assassin Liquidswordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Antagonist
    I always figured it was ODB because it was at the end of Dog Shit, and that was his track, but I guess not. Its hard to tell their voices sometimes so I dont reallly know.
    are u being serious?
    'A spade in the club with the heart to wear diamonds' GZA
    'Wizard of Clarks; Tony Oz' Ghostface

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
    usa was built on terrorism

how could you thikn the cat at the end of dog shit is odb or rza? it sounds nothind like ether of them. ITS 12 O'clock

the guy who say "fuck the pussy'gimme the weed and the money" is METHOD MAN!

he also say "oh jiggyz commin"

what are yall listning to?

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyndodger
    how could you thikn the cat at the end of dog shit is odb or rza? it sounds nothind like ether of them. ITS 12 O'clock

the guy who say "fuck the pussy'gimme the weed and the money" is METHOD MAN!

he also say "oh jiggyz commin"

what are yall listning to?
    nah you're wrong. I think it's dreddy who says "fuck the pussy..." its def. not meth, his voice is so easy to recognize.

You may be right about 12 o'clock, but it's really hard to hear? Maybe it's also dreddy..

you buggn' the nigga on that skit is meth. i got money on that. it's so obvious!!!!! i don't soundlike him? that's his normal voice. ever here him in an interview. "fuck the pussy, give me the money and the weed"
    "oh shit jiggy comming" its the same nigga. that's meth. it sure as hell ant no dreddy kruger. like i said i got money on that.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

i always thought it was GZA.. and they at a show or something makin fun of the fools on stage singin!!

LMAO at the peope saying it's meth.

Dreddy says fuck the pissy give me the money and the weed and meth says oh shit jiggy

I think it might be 12 o clock on the end of dog shit

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyndodger
    you buggn' the nigga on that skit is meth. i got money on that. it's so obvious!!!!! i don't soundlike him? that's his normal voice. ever here him in an interview. "fuck the pussy, give me the money and the weed"
    "oh shit jiggy comming" its the same nigga. that's meth. it sure as hell ant no dreddy kruger. like i said i got money on that.
    lol son that aint Meth
    the second one is, but not the first

my guess is dreddy krugar. listen to dreddy on "soul in the hole". the voice sounds very similar to this.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

this is a question for G to bring up with rza, post it on here as a sticky for a year or so, because this is the most brought up, most argued, and most hard to decifer. IMO it sounds nothing like dirty - dirty has a lisp listen to him yellin at the start of the tribute song on grandmasters, and it realy doesnt sound like any of the generals to me, i think we know their voices to well, even with the background noise, it has to be a less-a-known killa bee i think. *shrugs* just my opinion. Where is G!