once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Bush

I think they knew how bad the levees were, but they didn't want to fix them. Bush does hate black people, but he really hates poor people. I'm sure he hoped a hurricane would come and knock that city under water. Sad but very true. If not, show me evidence that he thinks otherwise. Dude didn't even make a reaction till 3 days after, and didn't do anything till 5 days after. But we can't just blame him.....his advisors were helping him. Makes me sick to think about how they were talking behind closed doors about this hurricane, I can only imagine how stupid it was.

The idea that someone blew the levees as the storm was hitting isn't out of the question either.

Quote Originally Posted by RapLevelated
    I think they knew how bad the levees were, but they didn't want to fix them. Bush does hate black people, but he really hates poor people. I'm sure he hoped a hurricane would come and knock that city under water. Sad but very true. If not, show me evidence that he thinks otherwise. Dude didn't even make a reaction till 3 days after, and didn't do anything till 5 days after. But we can't just blame him.....his advisors were helping him. Makes me sick to think about how they were talking behind closed doors about this hurricane, I can only imagine how stupid it was.

The idea that someone blew the levees as the storm was hitting isn't out of the question either.

yes because George Bush doesn't mind the billions of dollars in deficit that this disaster has cost.

smh.

anyway George Bush is the antichrist. thank you.

CONservative goverMENt

Quote Originally Posted by PotentOne
    yes because George Bush doesn't mind the billions of dollars in deficit that this disaster has cost.

smh.

anyway George Bush is the antichrist. thank you.
    GEORGE-6
    WALKER-6
    BUSH.JR-6

SHE IS RIGHT ABOUT THAT