Thread: MED, Blu & Madlib - Bad Neighbor

Default MED, Blu & Madlib - Bad Neighbor

leaked... FUCKIN LOVE IT. 9/10.

This is gonna be first hip hop album this year iam gona buy phisical copy. allready checked ebay and stones throw store, not for sale yet.
    shit is mad dope.

just completed my first front-to-back listen to the album.. have been really anticipating this since it was first announced and i am sure to buy a copy when i have the money to spend on records.

on first listen i must say that about half of the songs really amazed me and half of the songs were just good but didn't stand out too much. i must note that's usually the case with Madlib produced albums for me though, "Pinata" took a few listens to really knock me out but now i am convinced that it is one of his finest works, up there with "Madvillain" and "Beat Konducta Vol. 5-6".. in other words i will get back to my feelings on this LP but it did not dissapoint, seems like the second half was stronger right now tho

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

yes, second half of this album is str8 fire, it starts with DOOM track. fuckin love it.