once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shifter & TSA New Years resolutions

No artificial sleazy

Default Shifter & TSA New Years resolutions

Stop trying to make half assed attempts at holding civil conversations about touchy subjects without resorting to insults about sambos or elusive daddy sperms.

You guys look like Bad Girls Club (Africa bro version).

Fuck is wrong w/ you two? It's like a social media cat fight,

It's breaking frame 101. Lift a fucking weight instead or get money.

jesus christ i dont wanna have memories of that smoking wucorp beef or Art's game of thrones chapped, blistering "Wall" ass. *More vodka

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

www.1worldmag.com www.premierehiphop.com

No artificial sleazy

I've been drinking vodka recently like a "f@GGit". Why do russians drink this other than the low carbs and sugar, an late onset retardation?

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I've been drinking vodka recently like a "f@GGit". Why do russians drink this other than the low carbs and sugar, an late onset retardation?
    To keep warm......It's cold in Siberia dunn !

This beef needs to jump off.....fo real ! lol

Happy New Year !

Peace

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    \
    This beef needs to jump off.....fo real ! lol
    I'll throw my melanin challenged son into the Octagon

Long as he bites off Skampoe's cashew sized penis first

I remember when Daryl was a young teenage prodigy talking about how by this age he'd be married with kids, on his way to millionaire status, snickering at the twenty somethings of the corp.

And I remember when shifter was some underground rapper who had these great stories about all the broads he fuckes and how his pops was African mafia or something.

Now they beef over their wu Corp reputations.

I think style left a void in Daryls Corp life and this is how he is filling it.
    Look eye, always look eye.

LOL
    first of all, lets not put this shit on me, ive been on this forum doing me when these herbs try to always sneak diss, ive let that shit slide many times .
    dont consider that shit a beef, i enjoy taunting spineless cornfield african sambos
    back when we used to be all about exhanging stories about women on this forum,it was fun while it lasted, there were actually hetero posters here who enjoyed good discourse about such topics,we moved on, now im onto more important stuff in my life, i'm focused on enjoying it, i did everything i set out to do at a young age and im happy, maybe if TSA would focus on that, he wouldn't be such a bitter little man

difference between me and this dude is, i moved on long ago beyond that shit, this dude is still dwelling on month old ethers lmao

how you gonna bring up events on wu-corp you were not involved in ?
    like dude, that era of wu corp is over, all the best posters,..are gone, that whole era of wu corp is gone, i come here mainly for new music and a good laugh, anything else is uncivlized

someone needs to tell the feminist cornfield african that the days when trolling on wu corp had some sort of relevance are over, live you life and stay off my dick, u will never be a benno or all them posters who actually were good trolls..
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-31-2015 at 09:17 AM.

as a matter of fact, u ask these dudes why they so mad, they cant tell you a single thing, you got dudes using the excuse "i just dont like you" over forum posts lmao...

fucking Lame ass shit

you don't know me, the only dudes that know me on a personal dont post here anymore, some yall trolled till they left here and have passed (kevlaar7) yet dudes wanna act like i fucked their mom or something..lmao please

Speaking of fucking moms I remember that story where u fucked two sisters and their mother.

That was a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    Speaking of fucking moms I remember that story where u fucked two sisters and their mother.

That was a good one.
    good times, when this forum actually was enjoyable to come to.

stylemasters yahoo competition topped em all though.

U pretty much one of the few dudes left here who can actually speak on my history on this forum, anyone else is playing themselves

this shit fell off hard
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-31-2015 at 10:26 AM.

The best post ever on this forum was started by some poster named broken lizard and it was the Bollywood thing where you could add your own subtitles. I never laughed so hard in the middle of the night at a computer screen in my life.

Lmao I remember that shit

What about when odb's Lil cousin posted here, one of the most classic threads ever

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ghlight=Psalmz

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    If you lived in some of those conditions you'd enjoy daily intakes of vodka as well. And thats nothing compared to the copious amounts of Krokodil those guys are taking. A drug that gives you a life expectancy of two years once you start taking it fuckin crazy Russians

And I think Wu Corp needs this beef in 2016

No artificial sleazy

lol only person who will probably consider krokodil on this board is project trillogic. that dude is the bees knees.

idk, I just decided Graveyard shifter was a faggot lol. I mean I've known it for a long time but I just want him to know that I know, ya know?