once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

View Poll Results: fishscale

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • classic

    55 21.91%
  • banger

    137 54.58%
  • average

    52 20.72%
  • mediocre

    3 1.20%
  • WACK like that

    4 1.59%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 237

Thread: Ghostface Killah - Fishscale

  1. #16

    Default Fishscale Is A Classic Album

    Believe It Or Not, Fishscale Is A Classic Album, I Have Listened To It Four Times And 80 Percent Of It Is Straight Bangers. There Are A Couple Of Love Tracks. But Like I Siad 80 Percent Is Dope.
    I Hated Pretty Toney There Were Maybe Four Good Tracks. This Cd Proves Ghost Can Make A Comeback.

    Like Every Wu-tang Album.... You Have To Listen To It Several Times....some Good Weed Wouldn't Hurt Either..


    From A True Wu Fan.

    This Is Not Quite As Dope As Supreme Clientele Or Ironman... But Fishscale Kills Bulletproof Wallets , Pretty Toney And Any Other Theodore Unit/ Trife Da God Bullshit.


    Peace.

  2. #17
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    ^^ faggot

    You just called something a classic album before it has came out. Just think about it. then kill yourself. Faggot.

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psydeffect
    Believe It Or Not, Fishscale Is A Classic Album, I Have Listened To It Four Times And 80 Percent Of It Is Straight Bangers. There Are A Couple Of Love Tracks. But Like I Siad 80 Percent Is Dope.
    I Hated Pretty Toney There Were Maybe Four Good Tracks. This Cd Proves Ghost Can Make A Comeback.

    Like Every Wu-tang Album.... You Have To Listen To It Several Times....some Good Weed Wouldn't Hurt Either..


    From A True Wu Fan.

    This Is Not Quite As Dope As Supreme Clientele Or Ironman... But Fishscale Kills Bulletproof Wallets , Pretty Toney And Any Other Theodore Unit/ Trife Da God Bullshit.


    Peace.
    what is this bullshit, wait till the fucking album comes out herb.



  4. #19
    Veteran Member morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,019
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
    ^^ faggot

    You just called something a classic album before it has came out. Just think about it. then kill yourself. Faggot.
    haha agreed

  5. #20
    Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    London, U.K.
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psydeffect
    Believe It Or Not, Fishscale Is A Classic Album, I Have Listened To It Four Times And 80 Percent Of It Is Straight Bangers. There Are A Couple Of Love Tracks. But Like I Siad 80 Percent Is Dope.
    I Hated Pretty Toney There Were Maybe Four Good Tracks. This Cd Proves Ghost Can Make A Comeback.

    Like Every Wu-tang Album.... You Have To Listen To It Several Times....some Good Weed Wouldn't Hurt Either..


    From A True Wu Fan.
    The highlighted bits really made me laugh. Thanks
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

    I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

  6. #21

    Default

    I managed to peep the advance of this, and it has impressed me, I wasn't really sure what to expect from Ghost after hearing 'Back Like That' but damn.........I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Can't wait till it drops!!!! WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by urban_angel
    I managed to peep the advance of this, and it has impressed me, I wasn't really sure what to expect from Ghost after hearing 'Back Like That' but damn.........I LOVE THIS!!!!!! Can't wait till it drops!!!! WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    4 real speaking the truth

  8. #23

    Default

    damn boi, where u been?!

  9. #24

    Default

    songs I heard so far...

    Whip you with a Strap - 6.5/10...the beat is too slow
    Champ - 8.5/10...great
    Be Easy - 5.5/10...too commericial
    Big Girl - 6/10...sounds commercial, don't like the beat
    RAGU - 10/10...WOW impressed
    9 mili bros...9/10 good posse cut
    Last edited by Marc051; 03-09-2006 at 12:26 AM.

  10. #25
    WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    846
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    is ragu the one wehre rae starts it off... tellin people to close the blinds and shit?? watchin larry king live.... ?

    Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

  11. #26

    Default

    yeah so far i think it's the best track on the album, Ghost raps tight on every track though but some of the beats are that slow r&b bullshit.
    Last edited by Marc051; 03-09-2006 at 12:34 AM.

  12. #27
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    RAGU is some classic shit.

  13. #28

    Default

    Can someone tell me where i can listen to some fishscale songs other than, Back like that, and be easy

    New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
    rep·re·sent
    To stand for; symbolize

  14. #29
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakk
    Can someone tell me where i can listen to some fishscale songs other than, Back like that, and be easy
    March 28, 2006 will probably have it

  15. #30

    Default

    FISHSCALE is the best WU TANG cd since SUPREME CLIENTELE.......fuckin stoked for this
    "Rap has gradually degenerated from an art form into a ring tone"

    "We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •