once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: http://36chambers.com (Contemporary Menswear Produced by the RZA)

Default http://36chambers.com (Contemporary Menswear Produced by the RZA)

No artificial sleazy

???

"Special #WuWednesday Announcement: 36 Chambers is a new fashion line fusing together elements of hip hop, Chinese culture and high fashion. The line is produced by @RZA and @mooseonthemic, and designed by @bemineco.
    Presale starts October 19th. Sign up at www.36chambers.com for more information about the first product release."

"We're creating a fashion line hip hop heads have been waiting for. Here's a close up of the chain stitch embroidery on the satin jacket.
    The satin jacket goes on pre-sale October 19th. Sign up at www.36chambers.com for more info."

https://www.facebook.com/36ChambersLLC/

got my attention, could be pretty cool but hopefully not overpriced

eh I'll check it out

strictly window shopping atm

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar

maybe 15-20 years ago, but not now.

rather rock these :P http://www.statemeant.co.uk/products

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    got my attention, could be pretty cool but hopefully not overpriced
    I guarantee that jacket will be stupid money.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

its available for pre-sale on the website now and pretty much exactly how much I imagined, $250
    looks well enough made but I'll probably pass
    other items are listed on there now but the images are tinted until their sale date

A Chinese hiphop jacket? No thanks.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    its available for pre-sale on the website now and pretty much exactly how much I imagined, $250
    looks well enough made but I'll probably pass
    other items are listed on there now but the images are tinted until their sale date
    Pay $250 to look like a Killa Bee?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Arrow 36 Chambers - Contemporary Menswear Produced by the RZA (Full Lookbook)

Full lookbook link here:

https://www.36chambers.com/pages/36-...-2016-lookbook

The Cordura MA-1 Flight Jacket and Cotton Long Sleeve Henley are currently available for pre-order...

RZA Unveils Contemporary Menswear Line, 36 Chambers

Wu-Tang Clan's founder, RZA, has teamed up with creative Mustafa Shaikh to launch 36 Chambers, a contemporary menswear line that fuses elements of hip-hop, Chinese culture and high fashion to carve its own niche within menswear.

"36 Chambers is inspired by the Wu philosophy: kung fu, mathematics, Eastern philosophy and art," said RZA. "Using that as a foundation, we've blended together the rugged feel of streetwear, with the quality craftsmanship of high fashion, to create apparel with a classic look."

The initial collection features the Golden Dragon, which symbolizes energy, wisdom and strength. The dragon design is featured in a custom woven jacquard fabric created by San Francisco-based designer, Chapin Atchison. The fabric is found on the liners of the jackets, bags, and on the collars and plackets of select shirts. Renowned Chinese calligrapher, Mak Ming Chan, penned a poem for the collection, which details the story of the Golden Dragon. Written in Chinese calligraphy, the poem is featured on the hangtag that adorns the jackets, bags and shirts.

“We put a lot of attention into the execution of the line to ensure that each limited piece told a story,” said Mustafa Shaikh. “Every detail—the embroidery work, to the liner, to even the hangtag—was thoughtfully considered in order to tell a cohesive narrative.”

Items from the collection include limited edition jackets, shirts, bags, and accessories. A women’s souvenir jacket will also be made available for purchase.

Select pieces from 36 Chambers: The Golden Dragon Rises Collection, will be made available for pre-sale each Wednesday starting October 19th on 36chambers.com at 11a.m. (EDT):

October 19th - Satin Souvenir Jacket ($250) & Golden Dragon Enamel Pin ($5).
    October 26th - Waterproof Cordura MA-1 Jacket ($300) & Cotton Long Sleeve Henley Shirt ($60).
    November 2nd - Wool Suit Jacket ($400) & Waterproof Cotton Dress Shirt ($130).
    November 9th - Velour Mandarin Jacket ($400) & Waterproof Cordura Square Duffel Bag ($200).
    The full collection will be made available for purchase through 36chambers.com on November 18th at 11a.m. (EST).

ABOUT RZA

The founder of the Wu-Tang Clan is recognized worldwide for his artistic expression in multiple arenas. RZA was the sole producer of Wu-Tang Clan’s momentous debut, “Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers),” considered one of the most influential albums in the history of hip-hop. RZA is a well-established entrepreneur, having been involved in projects spanning clothing, music and technology.
    Last edited by TRUECHAPIN; 10-30-2016 at 07:09 PM.

Banned

Street wear for suburban hipsters
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

That jacket look ill.

too expensive to order from mexico