once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Christian Rap Music

This the rawest christian rap i seen since Keno Camp!

Christian Rap - King Littles - "In the Trenches" Music Video(@ChristianRapz)

Daily Cross 'ft' Replica
    https://www.hulkshare.com/viquetour/...oss-ft-replica

Drew Allen - I Love It ft. FLO
    https://soundcloud.com/rapzilla/drew...love-it-ft-flo

A-Smoove verse on "Me and My Old School" Beat
    https://soundcloud.com/a-smoove-musi...ld-school-beat

This always reminds me of the day I walked into a record store and saw nothing familiar. I had no clue.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

The Last Supper Nova {BINARY STAR - OFFICIAL VIDEO}

I hold mics in my palm Rock Goliath with every PSALM Proverbial tongue SONGS OF SOLOMON Belong in a book of WISDOM SIRACH-ness ISAIAH Thomas guarding my points and Prophets/profits Balling for sport Think Jordan in Carolina Recording my rare assignment When I'm bored with JEREMIAH I try again EZEKIEL what if DANIEL Lion den? I'm like, no way HOSEA when i find a pen Oh well farewell JOEL peep the syllable, Famous Amos people OBADIAH individual Flow take you deeper than JONAH, It's so abysmal In lieu still get this signal Ferrigno MICAH poems on Microphones, for you to consume It's hard to stay tuned Some people be knowing NAHUM HABAKKUK ZEPHANIAH HAGGAI ZECHARIAH Let's take it back to the top shout out to MALACHI These old testaments from Decompoze and Zhaoski the Prodigy The words out of me harmony prophecy And shout out to all the ones who never doubted me Eyes once blind, now i see how it gotta be

God Made A Way Out Of No Way

The King's Kid - He'll Make A Way ft Bishop_HIlliard,The Cathedral Choir & Firejaws

NF - NO NAME

Wrath & Grace Radio "Cyphers" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VniOT-BjN-g

KamBINO - Free'dem - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTSC6euSm0w
    Last edited by Sense-A; 02-10-2018 at 11:09 AM.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.

close enough.

I see the devil got food for thought on that nihilist tip. Every civilization in the history of mankind conceptualized and recognized GOD. Since man is not capable of understanding GOD, civilizations came up with different perceptions, theories, explanations, or "creation myths" as Carl Sagan cynically states it. You don't have to link me to satanic music. I can tune into any uncle tom black radio station on FM radio and listen to satan's message.

The video you link quotes Carl Sagan. But he was not an atheist.

To Robert Pope, of Windsor, Ontario, Oct. 2, 1996

“I am not an atheist. An atheist is someone who has compelling evidence that there is no Judeo-Christian-Islamic God. I am not that wise, but neither do I consider there to be anything approaching adequate evidence for such a god. Why are you in such a hurry to make up your mind? Why not simply wait until there is compelling evidence?” [It’s a bit puzzling that Sagan specifies the Abrahamic faiths in his definition of an atheist.]

"Sagan became agitated after reading a new book by the legendary skeptic Martin Gardner, whom Sagan had admired since the early 1950s. It suggested that perhaps there was a singular God ruling the universe and some potential for life after death. In November 1996, Sagan wrote to Gardner: “[T]he only reason for this position that I can find is that it feels good….How could you of all people advocate a position because it’s emotionally satisfying, rather than demand rigorous standards of evidence even if they lead to a position that is emotionally distasteful?” Gardner responded: “I not only think there are no proofs of God or an afterlife, I think you have all the best arguments. Indeed, I’ve never read anything in any of your books with which I would disagree. Where we differ is over whether the leap of faith can be justified in spite of a total lack of evidence…” SOURCE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6b23ac0860b0

Furthermore, Carl Sagan has offered some of the most interesting evidence as to the very possibility of God!

For example, take his classic explanation of the possibility of a 4th Dimension:

Carl Sagan explains himself that to a being living in the 2 dimensional world, a 3rd dimension creature appears as a god. And a 2D dimensional creature can only theorize about the concept of a third dimension. Perhaps 2D beings would create religions that attempt to explain the possibility of a 3D god and a 3D universe. If the 3rd dimensional being (a god to the 2D being) descends into the 2D realm, the 2D creature can only see a cross section of the 3D being. It would appear as a miracle, or a phenomena to the 2D creature. Now imagine a 4th dimension. We can only theorize about it but not prove it. To 3D beings such as us, a 4D being would seem like a God. Just as the 3D being could observe and watch the 2D being without the 2D being knowing, it is very possible that 4D beings could watch and observe us without us 3D beings ever knowing.

Carl Sagan's discussion of the possibility of a 4th Dimension lends credence to the very possibility of God in a very scientific way! If Carl Sagan could theorize and even have faith that a 4th Dimension is possible, then I understand why he refused to be called an atheist and refused to rule out the possibility of God. He wants substantial proof. But remember, the 2D being has no substantial proof of a third dimension or third dimensional entities. They know only length and width, not depth.

I personally think that Christian Rap is some of the freshest hip hop music out. Hip hop needs to evolve and get back to having a message. The two most inspirational things to music are love and God. The rappers trying to revive thuggery are just unconvincing. Rapping about being hustlers or how many "hoes" you snagged is also childish nonsense to me. Sorry, but the rappers pretending to be thugs in 2018 just seem fake to me. I've always liked conscious hip hop music dating back to albums such as Common's "One Day It'll All Make Sense" or Brand Nubian - Foundation, BlackStar - Mos Def and Kweli Are, Cross Movement - House of Representatives, Jeru tha Damaja, De La Soul, Deniro Farrar, O.C., Jurassic 5, NY Oil, Killah Priest, Planet Asia, Pharcyde, Pharoahe Monche, Ras Kass, Binary Star, Poor Righteous Teachers, Saukrates, Shabaam Sahdeeq, Rasco, Sir Menelik, Kool Keith, Hieroglyphics, Masta Ace, Wordsworth, etc. The new conscious hip hop is faith based spiritually inspired music. And I'm not talking that black man is god bullshit which is basically satanism.

When Wu Tang morons say "black man is god" this is what they are really saying:

“...and he must, as a satanist, knowing this, realizing what his human potential is, eventually, and here is one of the essential points of satanism, attain his own godhead in accordance with his own potential. Therefore, each man, each woman is a god, or goddess in satanism.” —Anton LaVey (1930-1997), Church of Satan

You are not your own god. You are a being with free will to choose to do right or wrong. Good or evil. You can be a devil pawn or soldier for God. You cannot have two gods or multiple gods.

I can still enjoy Wu Tang and skip over all the Poppa Wu nonsense.

I'll post some more Christian rap later. Remember that Christianity is not mainstream. People want to act or pretend they are being cool and counter culture by mocking Christianity. Christianity has been persecuted for over 2,000 years. It's underground like good hip hop still is. Christians are being slaughtered in regions of Africa and the Middle East still to this day. Christians were slaughtered in places Obama and sHillary Clinton said they had "liberated" such as Libya which Obama also called a "shitstorm" but none of the crybaby frauds in the media pooped their pants about Obama calling a mostly non-white country a shitstorm. When rebels and ISIS were slaughtering Christians in Syria, Obama and John Kerry took the rebels' side!!! When Hillary Clinton's emails leaked, one of her emails talked about how she wanted to wage a secret, covert war in Syria while she was president. Of course she was going to take those rebels' side. Democrats pretend like they want to ban guns to keep us safe, but Obama was running guns to drug cartels, to terrorist rebels in Libya, and shipping guns to Syrian rebels (many of whom joined ISIS) in Syria. So Obama and Democrats will use my tax dollars to buy and provide fully automatic weapons to foreign terrorists, but say I shouldn't be allowed to have one that I purchase with my own money with a background check, not with stolen tax dollars. They are all frauds and they are satanic. Abortion is a satanic practice. Basically, You cannot be a Democrat and at the same time falsely claim to be a Christian. Yet millions of black Christians, as well as "progressive" self loathing white liberals who go to church attempt to do just that. King Herod also believed in abortion. Joseph and Mary fled to Bethlehem and then to Egypt to escape institutionalized abortion that modern day satanic Democrats support. Jesus was nearly aborted by King Herod. Democrats would certainly abort an unexplained, immaculately conceived baby today if they had the chance.

Not only is Hollywood and the media you are exposed to on a daily basis full of satanic imagery and subversive messages, but Christianity itself has been largely co-opted by satanism.

Check out Pastor Jim Staley and how much research he has done to discuss and prove how co-opted Christianity has become by paganism and satanism:

It goes beyond the imagery he describes. Many Christian churches have been compromised and politicized. Social justice warrior groups who are merely foot soldiers for the satanic Democrat party have seized upon tithes and offers and disguised themselves as churches to avoid the regulations of PAC's and to more easily obtain the 501(c)3 status. I could go James O'Keefe on a few local churches and record the pastors preaching Democrat satanic politics from the pulpit.

The more the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel hates Trump, the more I like him. They hate having a president who opposes abortion and says In God We Trust during a state of the union address. Read:

Luke 13:28 "There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out."

Weeping and Gnashing of teeth. Try not to laugh. This is real!:

Gnash them teeth. ABC gnash your teeth. CBS gnash your teeth. CBS gnash your teeth. MSNBC gnash your teeth. CNN gnash your teeth. NPR gnash your teeth. NY Times gnash your teeth. Washington Post gnash your teeth. EU gnash your teeth. UN gnash your teeth. AP gnash your teeth. Reuters gnash your teeth.

I'm actively debating an atheist on another website so I'm on this subject right now. When I say debate I don't mean I'm out here trying to convert people or even attack people's atheism. I really don't care if you are atheist. What I'm debating is the mockery and condescending bigotry expressed towards Christians. Being atheist doesn't mean you are intelligent of have suddenly become wise. Being Christian doesn't mean you are not an intellectual. Put your secular atheism in a text and I'll pick it apart, point out all the contradictions, and mock you. There's more evidence that Jesus was a real human being that walked the Earth than there is, say, that global warming didn't begin occurring until the beginning of the industrial revolution in 1760 and that paying higher taxes to Democrat know nothing frauds will solve it. Now THAT is a leap of faith!

Or look at it this way. Most of the "atheists" out there who mock Christianity are the same people who believe that your sexual identity is defined by how you feel inside, not by your scientific human anatomical sexual organ or your XX or XY chromosomes. These are the people who only claim to pretend to care about science when it comes to discussing religion. But at the opportunity to let men into the little girls' bathroom, suddenly science doesn't matter and emotionally consoling perverts is more important. Obama's legacy: Letting men into the girls bathroom, sodomite gay marriage, an arab spring of terrorists such as ISIS and Muslim Brotherhood IslamoFascists, racial discord and anti-white racism, record debt and interest owed to the 1% he pretended to be against, and persecution of Christians (forcing Christian priests to sign gay sodomite marriage licenses or for Christians to bake cakes for queers which has since been ruled a violation of the 1st amendment). And Hillary Clinton's ties to the occult are not a secret. A sHillary Clinton presidency would have been further persecution, covert wars, and erosion of civil liberties and rights.

Notice I said "most." There are plenty of very reasonable atheists (how I would classify Carl Sagan but perhaps say agnostic instead) who don't subscribe to the nonsense that is modern day liberal democrat progressive neo-marxism, which I single out as the largest collective opposition and persecutor of Christianity worldwide. Even radical jihadist IslamoFascists take a back seat and are largely a reduced threat without the backing of the liberal democrat progressive neo-marxist organized crime syndicate.

P.E.A.C.E.
    Last edited by Sense-A; Today at 11:03 AM.