Thread: Time A Healer ?

Default Time A Healer ?

Can And Does Time Time Heal All Wounds Or In The Face Of Time All Wounds Are Reopened - Via The Sticht In Time Or A Fresh New Gash ?
    Who be Whom

what is a wound?

time governs movement / movement begets time
    your mother's dick

wound: (n) a bodily injury caused by a cut, blow, or other impact. an injury to a person's feelings or reputation. (v) inflict a wound on. injure (a person's feelings). - origin old english.

from compact oxford english dictionary.

a void is space the vacum is time within the universe. time rushes to fill space that is left open.
    Who be Whom

the devils mouth is a wound of the earth
    your mother's dick

7 CROWNS NIGGA

Quote Originally Posted by dif de la rev
    Can And Does Time Time Heal All Wounds Or In The Face Of Time All Wounds Are Reopened - Via The Sticht In Time Or A Fresh New Gash ?

intime yes your physical wounds will heal, mental wounds are the worst because being metally scared is PERMANENT. One Million

so by spouting that which goes against the natural order the devil scars the earth beyond getting redeened or corrected and what the earth does as a healing process is to adopt a process of unleashing her 'pandora's box perse against that which scorches her ?
    Who be Whom

i dont think time in and of itself can do anything but pass. whether a wound is healed or reopened depends on how we ourselves deal with our wound.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Quote Originally Posted by dif de la rev
    so by spouting that which goes against the natural order the devil scars the earth beyond getting redeened or corrected and what the earth does as a healing process is to adopt a process of unleashing her 'pandora's box perse against that which scorches her ?

Yes...I'm feeling this.

Being wounded and being scarred are different.

I mean, when I am wounded I am weaker than I should be.

When I am scarred I'm all healed up and ready to fight agian.