Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J.Cole Disses Kanye and Wale, Wale Responds

Default J.Cole Disses Kanye and Wale, Wale Responds

If anyone doesn't know, Cole dropped a video called False Prophets where he disses Kanye and Wale. He calls Kanye out for being a fraud, for losing control, and for his using his voice for fake shit. He called out Wale for always bitching about how nobody likes him and is more or less ungrateful for his blessings etc.
    He also diss all of the new 'short bus' rappers with lil and their name.

Jcole's track

Wale's 'response'

Didnt know people still listened to Cole, Kanye or Wale.
    Love my job at the Soros factory mailing Jewish gold to primitive anarchists in St. Louis.

Probably just went after them to make some buzz for his album

SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

on the real real.

Wale been unmentionable since fucking i dont know. the mixtape about nothing? his whole style became boring and repetitive after a while. then he signed with Rick Ross and i cant take the dude serious anymore.

J Cole i thought was going to do it, break through and be a real ass dude in the mainstream game. but i saw him perform at a show (2010 or so) when the latest thing he had out was The Warm Up and the people this dude surrounded himself with were all chumps out for $$$$. j cole wouldnt say whats up to a fan unless they were paying him. then he dropped that sorry ass mainstream debut that was The Sideline Story and i said okayyyyyyy. pass. but ive heard him pick it up since then. he finally released 2014 Forest Hill Drive which was self produced with no features like he said he wanted his debut album to be... i didnt listen to it cause i really dont fuck with any of these dudes anymore.

im probably missing out and maybe ill spin Forest Hills and this new one but these stupid ass fucking hooks i just cant get over.

carrying on to these tracks.

first and foremost, why does Wale sound exactly like J Cole on this track?

Wales 'response' was straight up weak.

Coles track was nice all in all (other than the lame hook) and the kid spoke his mind *woo hoo for him*

kids on reg. twitter black twitter and wanna be nigs twitter were going wild over that line because they all idiots. i think the kanye line is a few years too late as his whole style/image got fucked up with MBDTF but really it all started to fall down (lol) with 808s. he lacks focus and hunger nowadays and i cant really blame him. dude has always been a weirdie but ive always liked him and continue to like him.

maybe ill give this album a spin.

At least someone is dissing Kanye faggot ass
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    on the real real.

Wale been unmentionable since fucking i dont know. the mixtape about nothing? his whole style became boring and repetitive after a while. then he signed with Rick Ross and i cant take the dude serious anymore.

J Cole i thought was going to do it, break through and be a real ass dude in the mainstream game. but i saw him perform at a show (2010 or so) when the latest thing he had out was The Warm Up and the people this dude surrounded himself with were all chumps out for $$$$. j cole wouldnt say whats up to a fan unless they were paying him. then he dropped that sorry ass mainstream debut that was The Sideline Story and i said okayyyyyyy. pass. but ive heard him pick it up since then. he finally released 2014 Forest Hill Drive which was self produced with no features like he said he wanted his debut album to be... i didnt listen to it cause i really dont fuck with any of these dudes anymore.

im probably missing out and maybe ill spin Forest Hills and this new one but these stupid ass fucking hooks i just cant get over.

carrying on to these tracks.

first and foremost, why does Wale sound exactly like J Cole on this track?

Wales 'response' was straight up weak.

Coles track was nice all in all (other than the lame hook) and the kid spoke his mind *woo hoo for him*

kids on reg. twitter black twitter and wanna be nigs twitter were going wild over that line because they all idiots. i think the kanye line is a few years too late as his whole style/image got fucked up with MBDTF but really it all started to fall down (lol) with 808s. he lacks focus and hunger nowadays and i cant really blame him. dude has always been a weirdie but ive always liked him and continue to like him.

maybe ill give this album a spin.

Wale is a pretty worthless rapper and all around bitch ass person. Cole is boring AF to me and fake deep. I don't see why anyone would listen to either unless they were trying to prove something about themselves because they're not entertaining. Jay-z hired him to be a Drake and when it wasn't working out Jay-z tossed him in the bushes and went to the next narrow sighted unimaginative venture.

As far as this beef. I'm glad Cole called them out for being faggots and is actually showing some sort of competitive aggression. Wale's response to being called out is 'i'm bi-polar' which is in line with the breed of bitch I assumed him to be from his antics and music. This epidemic of rappers having insecure tirades then checking into a mental health facility has put rap on par with 2004 Lindsey Lohan minus the coke and crooked twat.

So it's cool that Cole is at least calling both of the out though it's in a weak ass butthurt way and he's still a fake deep gimmick that doesn't know anything about shit.

Really glad Drake dissed Kid Cudi's attempt as seeking mental health by saying "nigga is you crazy". That's the line of the year. I came to rap to hear heartless hedonism and people channeling their misplaced narcissistic aggression in an entertaining way. All of this fucking nipple music from these sensitive rappers has to go.

^^^

hahah fake deep. couldnt place my finger on it but yeah this is fitting. Cole has always seemed phony to me (after the show and everything post Warm Up) and most of his raps are just stories that hes probably seen from a movie and is just retelling them.

and a-ha. that would explain why i dont hear Cole shouting out 'the roc' anymore. like i said i stopped fucking with the idiot a long time ago.

Drake's still in super saiyan form and hes still got the beard although it appears he has trimmed it some... either way a j cole jab would be nice to hear

hahaa the beard. I never understood why people liked cole so much and so many people are shocked that I don't like him because they assume me liking shit from the 90s means i'll like cole. One of the biggest issues in hip hop is that people are considered 'good' or 'bad' based on their subject matter and gimmick not whether or not the song is actually enjoyable.

KRS One said that when he invented concious rap he it fucked him up. He was performing for a bunch of drug dealers and thugs out of state and wasn't sure he'd walk out alive if he was wack. He had nothing in common with them other than they're both under oppression. So he got on stage and started saying fuck the police, fuck the government, fuck the judges etc and the crowd went crazy. I don't fuck with him either but he was just trying to keep it a buck and not 'save the world'. Though now idk wtf he's on

Now all these fake deep ass 'conscious' rappers think they're doing society a favor by having overly expressed opinions and shallow insight on 'social issues'. I saw Jcole pretending to be deep on Angie Martinez saying a bunch of stupid shit about capitalism. But he sells his CDs, his show's aren't free, etc. He just decided he was against capitalism. I HIGHLY doubt he could hold a solid 2 min convo about capitalism with anyone that's read a book that wasn't for an assignment.

I like cole's new song though but his gimmick is wack. Wale is 100x worst because he has shit music, stupid albums, shit lyrics, a gay personality and 0 finesse or bitches. He's doesn't know what he wants to be. The faggot made an album with seinfeld lol.

He always trying being all 'nigerian' when he's selling albums. He went back to Nigeria for the first time in his life and was supposed to go meet his grandpa one day but a promotional event popped up and he was going to get a lot of money so he went there instead. That's the African equivalent of paying someone to let you suck their dick in fuckboy terms.

Niggas a bitch. Fuck the zoo

Just stop having an issue with everything that exists. You obviously got your own mental health issues to deal with before you start commenting on other peoples. You don't have any self awareness you just open your mouth insulting every other group of people without even thinking that you're exactly the fucking same as those you insult. Smh.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

trololo, no wonder wu corpers think hiphop is shit, stop listening to the clowns like wale/kanye/cole.

lots of amazing underground hiphop out there, fuck the commercial/pop/mainstream watered down shit.

^^

the good underground shit is few and in between as well... and if what you have posted in your sig is any indication of the 'amazing underground' shit your speaking of... ill pass.

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

trololo, the second track is pure fire, but i dont expect those who are just about making ends meat, who are still infatuated with whores and bitcheso be on that vibe, i msure j cole kanye and wale are more your liking..

i got enough money, i dont need to be listening on that make money shit, i've made it, gone clear bro.

im not into materialism or shallow peoples, if all they can do is rap about money and whores.(rented cars and rented g6's) its too late they've already sold their souls..

their just adverts for the brands.. they are still branded (slaves)

this is the last verse, by the GOD AKALA (he writes book/gives seminars at oxford university, writes graphic novels, trololo owns all his own works. unlike the 'commerical rappers' at in the first post.

Okay, let me make clear my position
    I know your estate feels like shit to live in
    And, watching mummy graft to stop bailiffs from ringing
    Is enough to make you wanna hit the block and start slingin'
    I've been there, no gas, no electric to the kitchen
    Fridge cuts off, defrosts and starts stinkin'
    Whether Gorbals in Glasgow, Mumbai or Brixton
    May not be the same shit but it is the same system
    But, this is Britain. As hard as some of us have it
    We're still far better off than ninety-percent f the planet
    And, that is what you learn, when you get to start travelling
    Unravelling the bullshit that they are babbling
    So, this is for the nameless, faceless
    Millions that die everyday, but don't even get a funeral
    And, we tell ourselves because where they were born
    They are less worth, less intelligent or beautiful
    Well, I don't agree, they are you and me
    And we are them, but we're too blind to see
    While some have everything, they ain't got shit
    And, we tell ourselves, well that's just how it is
    There ain't enough to go around, on this abundant planet
    Of course there is, it's just that some of us are ganits
    And, the habits we developed
    That are so far divorced from the source
    We don't even stop to pause, at the destruction everyday
    Of counts of this human family, it's just normal insanity

if that was a verse by a wu general y'all be creaming you nuts off.

i wont even go into the first track, as i doubt you even know the people who he names drops there.

forgot your from america, cultureless peoples.. who only stand for materialism and whores.

the stupidiest shit is rappers who keep rapping about money, and materialism, with the same 20 bars switched round... then they say they dont care about cash, then make more tracks about cash, lol like if talking about cash is going to buy them skills.
    Last edited by soul controller; 12-05-2016 at 03:10 PM.

hahahahah.

brah. wtf?

that whole, political, i know all this shit that really affects people, i came from the struggle and im better than that. like TSA said 'fake deep'. its soooooooooooo boooooooooooooring. i dont care if its real or not. im impressed by bars and style and what you quoted/in your sig lacks both of it. the only thing this guy has going for him is his dope accent. but i already know cats that cum harder on the mic than him so once again... ill pass.

your going to talk down on some of these mainstream cats coming with mad melodies and flows while the dudes your quoting are just re hatching the same shit being said by every other 'conscious' nowadays 'underground' rapper. and not to mention every other 'conscious' rapper before them, these dudes, just like J Cole, would sell out in a heart beat.

and fyi the only time i stand up for a hoe is when im fucking one, that is if thats the position im feeling at the time being.

and dont reference this dude who 'writes books' and 'gives seminars at oxford' cause sun Lil B does the same damn thing so your argument is irrelevant.

lemme throw a couple hard 'underground' rappers songs in my sig and ill get a little bit more respect when it comes to my tastes in music around here hahahahhahahah. smh.

brah youd be in for one rude ass awakening if you were to actually listen to one of my albums.

Outside of his wordplay Kendrick is pretty lame too. I respect his ability to rap but if he keeps making that fruity ass 'concious' music I'm done. Boring AF. He at least trying to use different sounds and themes in his music which I respect but I wouldn't drive around listening to him.

I got the wutang double cd. That's all the knowledge I need