once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Footage of Goddess Banned from Wu Corp

.:Goddess:.

Don't forget my name.

yeah he has serious behavioral issues. i'm thinking one of his parents filmed this or something to bring to a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by bigben
    WTF was he saying??? someone needs to get him a T-1 connection with mozilla firefox browser...LMAO I feel like breaking my PC when shit fucks up and is slow but I never act like the fuckin Exorcist...He sounded like the Devil or some Demon speaking in tongues... That KID needs help he has serious rage and OCD issues as you can see from the video

I Concur with BBM I could care less about banning some net fanny's even if their posts are like Herpes...
    hahaha all german sounds devilish , all french sounds sexy , for some reason i think thats fake, just the way he is acting happy then pissed, the funniest shit is this halo kid hahah.

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=404

i dont know what bits funnier - the bit where he abuses the dude who rings him, or when he almost throws the tv and freezes the x-box. take note of always abunndend amount of empty cola cans beside him at all times.

ROFLMAO -

yooooooooooooo - this kid has some serious issues....

:he doctor is in::

CONservative goverMENt

L~>1<~NKS

What - the - fuck - son?

black girls think im sexy stak84's Avatar

Makes me sad to be white, I mean seriously cant these kids go outside and play some sports or somethin, what the fuck these kids are the biggest dorks ive ever seen, actin like their whole existence hinges on this shit, my kids ever act like that theyre gettin a major ass whoopin

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
    don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"

.:Goddess:.

Sick in head

yea shorty wrecked on his keyboard..... lmao again!!

CONservative goverMENt

holy shit, i was in fits after watchin that, that was one hell of an exaggeration but damn funny

i asked my german buddy and he said the he threatened to kill everyone and called his pc a son of a bitch and a fuckin wanker a bunch of times lol

still standin tall

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Lightbulb

Here's a translation: I wanna play...come on...I wanna play Unreal Tournament...come on...start the fucking game...start the game you motherfucker...I'm not going the say it again...out of the way (tossing the stuff on the desk)...what's up with that...what's going on...I wanna play Unreal...quick start yeah...it's working...jetzt gehts los (a german "song" often used at sports games like soccer and such when a team starts a comeback)...play you fucker play...I wanna play Unreal tournament...it's loading...it's loading...*impossible to understand*...think positive...just think positive...it's working...muhahahaha...it's working haha you motherfucker...eat that...yeah I killed him...come on come on eat that you motherfucker...I'm going to kill you...ahhhhhh (smacking the keyboard)...the escape key where's the escape key...I don't need no help...now I'm going to get you...it's not working...I'm going to get you...I killed him...I'm going to kill you all...eat that you motherfucker...I'm going to shoot you...woa that motherfucker's shooting at me...(smacks the keyboard again)...end.
    Thanks to my net buddies I can now laugh even harder at the german Kid

friggin quick draw mcgraw..(big ben)

Peace!

_________

oh my!!

what a quote!! BLEEECH!
    Last edited by ilzPotent; 02-21-2006 at 02:31 PM.

CONservative goverMENt

It is 'her'.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

GENERAL WISE

Jaspers Sig scares me...loks like the eyes follow me

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stak84
    Makes me sad to be white, I mean seriously cant these kids go outside and play some sports or somethin, what the fuck these kids are the biggest dorks ive ever seen, actin like their whole existence hinges on this shit, my kids ever act like that theyre gettin a major ass whoopin
    LMAO I Agree!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akburst510
    Jaspers Sig scares me...loks like the eyes follow me
    im scared too.