Page 501 of 671 FirstFirst ... 401451491498499500501502503504511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 10065

Thread: The Official Wu-Tang Clan Audio Section

  1. #7501

    Default

    Need Shakey Dog off of Fishscale. Thanks in Advance.


    1

  2. #7502
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kick_Back View Post
    Need Shakey Dog off of Fishscale. Thanks in Advance.


    1

    Ghostface Killah - Shakey Dog http://www.zshare.net/audio/8063605d7bbe1a/

  3. #7503
    LIVE AND UNCUT OTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    BEHIND SECTION 9 CATHEDRAL'S STAINED GLASS
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yo hollow, you got e'ything, do you got>

    >scary hours - wu forever
    >fifth disciple - heist of the century ??

    much respect famz

  4. #7504
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTB View Post
    yo hollow, you got e'ything, do you got>

    >scary hours - wu forever
    >fifth disciple - heist of the century ??

    much respect famz

    La the Darkman - Fifth Disciple
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/80646425f8c2b9/
    Wu-Tang Clan - Cash Still Rules/Scary Hours
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/806493195e7b17/

  5. #7505
    LIVE AND UNCUT OTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    BEHIND SECTION 9 CATHEDRAL'S STAINED GLASS
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yo hollow>

    PROPS sunn,

    but i been smashin this red wine from argentina 2nite, and i waz wantin the
    instrumentalz, not the vocalz-

    peace yo, do you got the instrumentalz to > scary hourz, fifth disciple ??

    my bad, i'm so F-in smashed rite nizzow

    1

    ---

  6. #7506
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Damn, naw. My bad son.

  7. #7507
    LIVE AND UNCUT OTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    BEHIND SECTION 9 CATHEDRAL'S STAINED GLASS
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    h ha, 1 yo, i'm bout 2 crash

    they muss dont exist if you aint got em

    audi 5

  8. #7508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    i need a good mp3 editor so i can chop off intros and outros off tracks. anyone know the name of a good free one?
    goldwave

  9. #7509
    aka PROFIT venex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,046
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTB View Post
    h ha, 1 yo, i'm bout 2 crash

    they muss dont exist if you aint got em

    audi 5
    LOL

    i know the Scary Hours instru doesn't exist... i wanted it too a while ago...

    idk about the Fifth Disciple instru... i know there are instru's for Heist of the Century
    Shaolin shadowboxin' and the wu-tang swordstyle...
    If what you say is true...
    The shaolin and the wu-tang could be dangerous!
    En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...

  10. #7510
    The Preacher pneumatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    I posted these in another forum for someone so I thought I might as well put them in here in case anyone needs them.

    La the Darkman f/ Willie the Kid - Dumping the Ruger
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/8086492a3d211d/

    Willie the Kid f/ La the Darkman & Juvan Dais - Squeeze the Beretta
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/80865515fe3313/

    Joe Young f/ Ghostface & Solomon Childs - Black Hawk Down
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/80867044cd7d11/

    JoJo Pellegrino f/ Shyhiem - Rewind
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/808680286c63d0/

    Super Chron Flight Brothers f/ Trife Da God - Guy Fawkes
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/8086909671312f/

    Vokab Company f/ Main Flow & Killah Priest - Rapid Fire
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/80869192da659c/

  11. #7511
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    90
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    anyone got these from made in brooklyn:

    East MC's
    Let's Get Into Something

  12. #7512
    Killer Bob claaa7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    THE BLACK LODGE
    Posts
    13,821
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
    I posted these in another forum for someone so I thought I might as well put them in here in case anyone needs them.

    La the Darkman f/ Willie the Kid - Dumping the Ruger
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/8086492a3d211d/

    Willie the Kid f/ La the Darkman & Juvan Dais - Squeeze the Beretta
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/80865515fe3313/

    Joe Young f/ Ghostface & Solomon Childs - Black Hawk Down
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/80867044cd7d11/

    JoJo Pellegrino f/ Shyhiem - Rewind
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/808680286c63d0/

    Super Chron Flight Brothers f/ Trife Da God - Guy Fawkes
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/8086909671312f/

    Vokab Company f/ Main Flow & Killah Priest - Rapid Fire
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/80869192da659c/
    good looking on that.. peace



    daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

    r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

  13. #7513
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    26
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    anyone got these from made in brooklyn:

    East MC's
    Let's Get Into Something

    Let's Get Into Something
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/81032442b2582c/
    East Mc's
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/8103345e8a3f37/

  14. #7514
    LIVE AND UNCUT OTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    BEHIND SECTION 9 CATHEDRAL'S STAINED GLASS
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yo i'm not TOO advanced yet on Timbo King, Shabazz, or Razah-

    can a head up somethin, some real gutter joints. select some gully, dusty beats and lryics-
    some of that real boom-bap sh-t

    peace

  15. #7515
    Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Monster Island
    Posts
    6,949
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    All dope mcs. Enjoy.

    Timbo King - Timbs/Tire Bottoms
    Timbo King - Something's Got To Give
    RZA - So High ft. Timbo King
    Hell Razah & 4th Disciple - High Science
    Hell Razah - Razah's Ladder
    Hell Razah - Project Prophecy ft. Ill Bill & Sabac
    Shabazz The Disciple - Hip-Pop
    Shabazz The Disciple - Crime Saga
    Shabazz The Disciple - Cremate 'Em
    Shabazz The Disciple - The Lamb's Blood
    Shabazz The Disciple - Ghetto Apostles ft. Freestyle, Poetic & RH Bless

    http://www.zshare.net/download/8107278892d15f/

    While you're at it, check out this video as well:

    Hell Razah - Renaissance ft. Timbo King, Tragedy & R.A. the Rugged Man
    http://hiphopruckus.blogspot.com/200...imbo-king.html
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 02-25-2008 at 08:16 PM.

    Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

    J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •