Page 652 of 671 FirstFirst ... 152552602642649650651652653654655662 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 10065

Thread: The Official Wu-Tang Clan Audio Section

  1. #9766

    Default

    Looking for:
    Raekwon - Cutting it Up (CDQ (if possible)/NO DJ)
    Raekwon - Da Lexclusive (NO DJ)
    Raekwon - Franky
    Raekwon - Ice Water Anthem
    Raekwon - D.I.N.O. (Dis is Not Over)
    Raekwon - Fools Paradise
    Raekwon - Castle to Castle
    Raekwon - Six-6's

    Thanks.
    Last edited by DJ Deoseyus; 12-29-2010 at 10:19 PM.

  2. #9767

    Default

    i got only these 4:

    Raekwon - Cutting it Up:
    http://hulkshare.com/1i99ihf4rghh

    Raekwon - Ice Water Anthem:
    http://hulkshare.com/kqry69lu1et3

    Raekwon - Castle to Castle:
    http://hulkshare.com/iocfn2x5oc4c

    Raekwon - Six-6's:
    http://hulkshare.com/a7myid18nz3r


    Raekwon - Da Lexclusive
    Raekwon - Franky
    Raekwon - D.I.N.O. (Dis is Not Over)
    Raekwon - Fools Paradise

    these tracks are from the advanced Lex Diamond Story, unfortunately i dont know if it even leaked to the net, maybe they are on some mixtapes that i dont know, either way i aint got it...



  3. #9768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trickal View Post
    i got only these 4:

    Raekwon - Cutting it Up:
    http://hulkshare.com/1i99ihf4rghh

    Raekwon - Ice Water Anthem:
    http://hulkshare.com/kqry69lu1et3

    Raekwon - Castle to Castle:
    http://hulkshare.com/iocfn2x5oc4c

    Raekwon - Six-6's:
    http://hulkshare.com/a7myid18nz3r


    Raekwon - Da Lexclusive
    Raekwon - Franky
    Raekwon - D.I.N.O. (Dis is Not Over)
    Raekwon - Fools Paradise

    these tracks are from the advanced Lex Diamond Story, unfortunately i dont know if it even leaked to the net, maybe they are on some mixtapes that i dont know, either way i aint got it...
    Big thanks, I would rep if I could. Been looking everywhere for Six-6's. A tagged version of Da Lexclusive is in the media section. Again, thanks.

    Edit: Hulkshare wont load, can you up it somewhere else?
    Last edited by DJ Deoseyus; 12-30-2010 at 03:51 PM.

  4. #9769

  5. #9770

  6. #9771
    Madesicc Minded/ Wu Junky
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trickal View Post
    i got only these 4:

    Raekwon - Cutting it Up:
    http://hulkshare.com/1i99ihf4rghh

    Raekwon - Ice Water Anthem:
    http://hulkshare.com/kqry69lu1et3

    Raekwon - Castle to Castle:
    http://hulkshare.com/iocfn2x5oc4c

    Raekwon - Six-6's:
    http://hulkshare.com/a7myid18nz3r


    Raekwon - Da Lexclusive
    Raekwon - Franky
    Raekwon - D.I.N.O. (Dis is Not Over)
    Raekwon - Fools Paradise

    these tracks are from the advanced Lex Diamond Story, unfortunately i dont know if it even leaked to the net, maybe they are on some mixtapes that i dont know, either way i aint got it...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I got y'all!!!!
    Raekwon - Da Lexclusive
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lqnls53sbulfc59

    Raekwon - Franky
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2mxz9uuvntbq666

    Raekwon - D.I.N.O. (Dis is Not Over)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bd2ow7qujpqu964

    Raekwon - Fools Paradise
    http://www.mediafire.com/?he4v2db3l97hj34

    ANYONE GOT THESE?
    Ice Water Inc. - Neck of the Woods
    (DJ Thoro & Raekwon - True Grind Part 2)

    Raekwon - Raerocreality
    (Controversy "Y2 Slay!!!"... Streetsweepers Pt. 9)

    Raekwon ft. Ghostface Killah - Smith Brothers [Remix]
    (DJ Kay Slay - ''The Drama King'')

    Shyheim ft. Kenya - Save A Life
    (Shyheim Presents The Bottom Up Music Collection Vol. 1.5)

    American Cream Team - More, More, More
    (DJ Kay Slay & Dazon Presents…''Original Gangsters Pt.6)

    Sharissa ft. Raekwon & U-God - Someone Else's Guy
    (DJ Kay Slay - Streetsweepers: R&B Gangsta 2003 Mixtape)

    I PUT THE MIXTAPES ALBUMS THAT THEY'RE LISTED....PEACE.

  7. #9772

  8. #9773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siccmade2424 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I got y'all!!!!
    Raekwon - Da Lexclusive
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lqnls53sbulfc59

    Raekwon - Franky
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2mxz9uuvntbq666

    Raekwon - D.I.N.O. (Dis is Not Over)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bd2ow7qujpqu964

    Raekwon - Fools Paradise
    http://www.mediafire.com/?he4v2db3l97hj34
    Damn, I didn't see this earlier. Thanks.

  9. #9774

    Default

    Anyone got Raekwon's Wisdom Body (Original version) with Rae spitting his verse?
    Last edited by DJ Deoseyus; 01-04-2011 at 05:25 PM.

  10. #9775

    Default

    Yo man here is the original wisdom body

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/668fyg

  11. #9776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mantis_fist View Post
    Yo man here is the original wisdom body

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/668fyg
    Thanks

  12. #9777

    Default

    Looking for:
    Ol' Dirty Bastard - Lift Ya Skirt (OG Version without Missy Elliot)
    - version in media center gets cut off.

  13. #9778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Deoseyus View Post
    Looking for:
    Ol' Dirty Bastard - Lift Ya Skirt (OG Version without Missy Elliot)
    - version in media center gets cut off.

    http://www.mediafire.com/?z2ik5fluxjqj2zr



  14. #9779

  15. #9780

    Default

    Looking for: GZA - Breaker, Breaker (Remix) with good quality.
    Inspectah Deck - Nightshift with good quality.
    The ones in the media section have poor quality.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by DJ Deoseyus; 01-13-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •