Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58

Thread: wheres skale ?

  1. #31
    Veteran Member iNtell3kT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Big Mid-West
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,302
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Callabah
    goddamn intellekt, shut the fuckin hell up, wah the fuck you tryna achieve? shut the fuck up or fuck the hell off (if yo fat ass can fit thru the door), why the fuck you still here anyways?
    blah blah blah blah oh your tuff shit dont you think? talk is cheap bitch...in the mean time...suck my dick hahaha


  2. #32
    Veteran Member iNtell3kT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Big Mid-West
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,302
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Callabah
    and yeah, seems skale has really actually affected you, otherwise you wouldent be vexed nuff to make a fuckin speech fulla air.....
    i would like to think i hate him as much as he hates me...you see where im gettin at? lmao


  3. #33
    Im Ballin' As Fuck Bitch King Callabah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Hide Out, somewhere in the South East
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iNtell3kT
    blah blah blah blah oh your tuff shit dont you think? talk is cheap bitch...in the mean time...suck my dick hahaha
    no thanx, you like men suckin yao dick tho huh, fuckin homo ass "black girls aint for me" pussy ass virgin wanna be superstar rapper mutha fucka, kiss yao mumma chocolate star fuckin anus jockey

    i lack that part of me thats supposed to give a fuck
    im so fuckin ballin' i walk around with L1NK's muma on ma dick muh'fucka

  4. #34
    DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    fuck fuck fuck
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,166
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    ............ so if some white dude likes girls with big butts does he get excepted by all the black hip hop dudes?

  5. #35
    PRESIDENT OF WORLD SHRAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DA WHITE HOUSE
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,510
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fredy mech
    wheres skale ?


    up in ya mommas mouth bitch... what yall mad that i forgot bout yall faggots? " " dry em out partna... im up in this bitch, i been up in this bitch, this my bitch.
    i only posted a few times since this shit came back on, i have other things to do than fuck with corny foreigners and 19 year old puerto rican ex crackfiend wannabe mc's who spend every day sittin in their momma house smokin cigarettes eatin ice cream and abusin their stick shift.
    plus my name still aint Dick so it still dont belong in ya damn mouth.

    intellekt stay writin 7 unabridged paragraphs of complete fuckin nonsense... that shit is funny even if nobody read it, just the fact that you be gettin defensive writin all that shit when somebody pulls ya bitch ass card got more entertainment value than any track you record on ever will

    and all you other faggots tryna hate on me in this thread... who the fuck are you? i cant even say fuck you cuz i dont even know who the fuck you are... thats like fuckin a hole in the wall... could be the aids infested asshole of a 45 year old man named bob on the other side, but i know for real that yall aint that dangerous so just keep ejectin em blanks out ya mouth barrel cuz yall aint hittin nothin, yall faggots cant see me.

  6. #36
    still banned? WTF?
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iNtell3kT
    hahahha no....fuck skale...only stupid dipshits with no lifes want to listen to him bitch and moan about nothing....the dudes a punk....he's not funny at all...he has 3rd rated jokes that 3rd rated people laugh at...and im not even trying to be funny...that's the damn truth...all he does is talk shit...what a ignorant fool
    hahahahahahaha, i only read page 1, i see where this is going. peace skale

  7. #37
    Zu Keeper Rayson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ogden,Utah
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,091
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I dont give two fucks about skale.


    "Robbed of natural abilities
    In death they now seek tranquility
    In a confused state of mind
    Extending agony,they must be blind"




  8. #38
    tha VIKING gawd NIGHT MAYOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    no. 1428
    Age
    33
    Posts
    14,551
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    hahahaa *hands out haterade*




  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
    ............ so if some white dude likes girls with big butts does he get excepted by all the black hip hop dudes?
    lol...possibly...

  10. #40

  11. #41
    Mr Wuniverse
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skale

    up in ya mommas mouth bitch... what yall mad that i forgot bout yall faggots? " " dry em out partna... im up in this bitch, i been up in this bitch, this my bitch.
    i only posted a few times since this shit came back on, i have other things to do than fuck with corny foreigners and 19 year old puerto rican ex crackfiend wannabe mc's who spend every day sittin in their momma house smokin cigarettes eatin ice cream and abusin their stick shift.
    plus my name still aint Dick so it still dont belong in ya damn mouth.

    intellekt stay writin 7 unabridged paragraphs of complete fuckin nonsense... that shit is funny even if nobody read it, just the fact that you be gettin defensive writin all that shit when somebody pulls ya bitch ass card got more entertainment value than any track you record on ever will

    and all you other faggots tryna hate on me in this thread... who the fuck are you? i cant even say fuck you cuz i dont even know who the fuck you are... thats like fuckin a hole in the wall... could be the aids infested asshole of a 45 year old man named bob on the other side, but i know for real that yall aint that dangerous so just keep ejectin em blanks out ya mouth barrel cuz yall aint hittin nothin, yall faggots cant see me.
    Plays Rhymefest "brand new"...

    Peace to skale and aw the real wu fuckers.
    Peace!



  12. #42
    tha VIKING gawd NIGHT MAYOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    no. 1428
    Age
    33
    Posts
    14,551
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    wassup girl haven spoken inawhile. olleyes:




  13. #43

    Default

    how u doin mista man ????

  14. #44
    Mr Wuniverse
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Im olympic as ever wee woman. Bene Grazie. Part fae bein orgasmic, how u?
    Peace!



  15. #45

    Default

    lol, aii im doin aiite thankin ya ma weee big bad man So whats been crackalackin witchu?





    Peace Fredy , where ya been?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •