once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: I met Hell Razah today, bought him an iPhone charger

  1. #1
    Peace CT
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I met Hell Razah today, bought him an iPhone charger

    Didn't think I would be typing this when I woke up this am. So here's my story. I will try to shorten it a bit. He came in my job today looking for an iPhone charger. So I looked at him n I was like no way this could be Razah in Connecticut. But he had he cane n u could see he wasn't 100 percent. So I asked him his name. Told him I was a big fan n wished him a good recovery of course. He was very appreciative. Mad humble. Said he moved to Connecticut. Told him price of charger he was asking for n he said let me get cheaper one instead. So I paid for the one he originally wanted n told him "I got it". I asked him if he needed help getting around or whatever but he said he was with someone, I assume caretaker or doctor. Told him I am here ( Walgreens ) all the time so let me know if he ever needs something. He seemed genuinely shocked n humbled. A few minutes later my employee hands me a vinyl copy of "Heaven Razah". Said the woman he was with left it for me. Mad random story I know but figured I had to put it on here. I also once bagged Apathy's groceries at Stop n Shop if u want that story too. Peace

  2. #2
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,719
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    I'm trying to figure out who has it worse... Hell Razah with the brain aneurysm or you working at Walgreens?

  3. #3
    Veteran Member rgu2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Moscow
    Age
    35
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Good story, bro! Really!
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !



  4. #4
    Peace CT
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Low blow Art, but all good. Peace

  5. #5

    Default

    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

  6. #6
    Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Smallest State
    Age
    74
    Posts
    4,554
    Rep Power
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8 View Post
    That's dope bro! I met him a couple years ago too and still talk on FB he's definitely good people!

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Didn't think I would be typing this when I woke up this am. So here's my story. I will try to shorten it a bit. He came in my job today looking for an iPhone charger. So I looked at him n I was like no way this could be Razah in Connecticut. But he had he cane n u could see he wasn't 100 percent. So I asked him his name. Told him I was a big fan n wished him a good recovery of course. He was very appreciative. Mad humble. Said he moved to Connecticut. Told him price of charger he was asking for n he said let me get cheaper one instead. So I paid for the one he originally wanted n told him "I got it". I asked him if he needed help getting around or whatever but he said he was with someone, I assume caretaker or doctor. Told him I am here ( Walgreens ) all the time so let me know if he ever needs something. He seemed genuinely shocked n humbled. A few minutes later my employee hands me a vinyl copy of "Heaven Razah". Said the woman he was with left it for me. Mad random story I know but figured I had to put it on here. I also once bagged Apathy's groceries at Stop n Shop if u want that story too. Peace
    That's a fucking dope story.
    MPC 1000 w JJOS XL 2.27
    Adobe Audition 3.0 (Vocal Tracking, Time Stretching)
    Pro Tools (MPC Tracking, Mixing)
    http://soundcloud.com/theakatsuki

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Deity Allah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New Haven, Connecticut (Elm C.I.)
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Where in CT?

  9. #9
    Peace CT
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bridgeport, said he lives here now. Peace

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Deity Allah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    New Haven, Connecticut (Elm C.I.)
    Posts
    682
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Bridgeport, said he lives here now. Peace
    Good Look! Salute!

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    13
    Posts
    15,957
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    skampoe might be his neighbour!
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

  12. #12
    N.I. Crooner Lee Towers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ST ELSEWHERE'S SNOW GLOBE
    Posts
    14,618
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I'm trying to figure out who has it worse... Hell Razah with the brain aneurysm or you working at Walgreens?
    go post some wu concert dates or something

    nice anecdote josborne.

    POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

  13. #13
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,926
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    What would people of this board buy Ringz if they met him at a Rite-Aid?

  14. #14
    N.I. Crooner Lee Towers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ST ELSEWHERE'S SNOW GLOBE
    Posts
    14,618
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    What would people of this board buy Ringz if they met him at a Rite-Aid?
    ^^instigating but staying clear from the fallout

    haha

    POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

  15. #15
    Peace CT
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If u answer with tampons then it's automatic ban. Peace

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •