once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Willie The Kid & V-Don - Deutsche Marks

Default Willie The Kid & V-Don - Deutsche Marks

This dropped today. Really dope album with no fillers. Roll a fat one and enjoy. Quest verses from Mayhem Lauren, Smoke DZA and Roc Marciano.

Too Bad there's no physical copies available. This type of music should be enjoyed from vinyl.

24hrs and Bleacher report are two favourites so far. Quite a lot of amazing rap coming out these days.

Quote Originally Posted by laki420 View Post
    This dropped today. Really dope album with no fillers. Roll a fat one and enjoy. Quest verses from Mayhem Lauren, Smoke DZA and Roc Marciano.

Too Bad there's no physical copies available. This type of music should be enjoyed from vinyl.

24hrs and Bleacher report are two favourites so far. Quite a lot of amazing rap coming out these days.

Just heard this, and I totally concur. For anyone who hasn't heard this, it's on YouTube:

Since you were speaking of vinyl, it seems that GetOnDown actually has this:
    https://getondown.com/album.php?id=18183

Note that there's also a new WTK x V Don collabo EP out apparently (from December):

Peace.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Both of those releases are fire, this guy is very consistent when it comes to his music output. I recommend ya'll get both.

Peace CT

Said in a different thread that Willie is top 5 for me right now. These are both really good. Never heard of V Don before this but he has heat. Peace

damn this is sounding real nice especially that track @ 13min I just got to, i def gotta play this through better speakers later

then that next track with marciano....shit

This albums fire

The second Willie X V Don tape "Blue notes" is fire as well!