once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: DOES a man need to be in a child's life?

Default DOES a man need to be in a child's life?

So a lot of fuckery gets blamed on a lack of fathers being around and its uncalled for. People need to start thinking about genetics cause it determines everything nigga. Are you a fucking bitch because your father wasnt around or are you a fucking bitch cause your mother fucks the type of person to not care if their kid lives or dies? Are you sure its not your mom's 'attracted to cunts' DNA mixing with the cunt enzyme in your fathers blood?

Banned

Men that get over mothered become pussies in life; they're the type of men who leave their mother just to find a woman who becomes mum number two as a wife and spend their whole life being mothered and never being a man. It's a very common problem in Italian and Greek families where at least one of the male sons, usually the youngest son, is the bitch of the family. Men that become bitches do so through a lack of life experience and not because of the family make up, in most cases, as stated above when the mum is over protective she shields the son from any life experience and he becomes reliant on a woman forever. If you haven't had some life changing negative experience before you're 21 you'll naturally be a bitch forever. Men should get their heart broken before they're 21 it's the easiest way to get the negative experience. I've never met a bitch male that went through some heavy shit as a child or a teenager.

Women overrate their role as a parent too but I'm all for allowing the bitches to do all the work I can't for the life of me see the positive side of being a husband or a father let alone being both.
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

You need the old man to be tough on you. The mom is usually softer even if they try to act all tough it's the maternal instinct to protect their baby.

For single moms the absence of the man means they are overly involved in the young boys life to the point where the child becomes her significant other.

Thats highly unhealthy for both.

The absence of father involved in raising kids is the prime reason the last 3 generations have gotten considerably more useless and full blown bitch liberal, which is a very feminist leaning to begin with.

No artificial sleazy

TSA has 2 things in his browser history right now

There are kids whos normal dads die doing normal shit like getting shot in the military, cancer, car accident etc and they consistently grow up to be normal. Nobody ever says a military father wasnt there for his kids and thats why theyre losers etc.

I do agree that women can overcoddle a kid if left alone with them, hence the current state of social media. I actually think the real issue is too much mom as opppsed to not enough dad.

I think the point of a father is to instill pride in their children through actions. Obama was barely available for his kids cause he spent their childhood as a senator and president. Other than the Kenyan headed one thotting like a normal kid, theyre still solid human beings. I can say the same for trumps situation. I think if a dad is around too much being too involved he'll just be another mom

I was dating a single mother who wouldnt let her son play outside, ride a bike, or join any sport but basketball. She would call professionals to mow her yard and do all the house hold work. The little nigga can't even trick or treat with friends. She was bat shit insane and had hoe bone marrow hence the situation, but i cant imagine what kinda beerock that child will dough into.

I think having hoe bone marrow allows the coddling to sink in different.

At the same time my great grandpa died and when you grandpa was going to go to another country to make something of his life his mom was crying and told him not to. In his own words he said 'shut up woman' and left the next morning.

Idk about dads cuz I don't see that situation a lot here but I do think that kids with two moms generally grow up to be a bit weird. Not trying to judge but that's just what I notice.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I was dating a single mother who wouldnt let her son play outside, ride a bike, or join any sport but basketball. She would call professionals to mow her yard and do all the house hold work. The little nigga can't even trick or treat with friends. She was bat shit insane and had hoe bone marrow hence the situation, but i cant imagine what kinda beerock that child will dough into.

I think having hoe bone marrow allows the coddling to sink in different.

At the same time my great grandpa died and when you grandpa was going to go to another country to make something of his life his mom was crying and told him not to. In his own words he said 'shut up woman' and left the next morning.

Fascinating stuff, man.

Banned

TSA are you going to beat your kids arses with the belt or is your Mrs going to be in control of raising the kids? Sounds like you're asking for an out lol
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.