once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I will never forgive boomers for this

In highschool, you got to pick what type of PE you wanted and I picked swimming. There was a large breasted blond in my class who is now hideous half dead white trash but at the time was bangin and some Pakistani girl with chest hair (according to the girls she changed clothes with). That class was effin slammin. Then I took lifting where everyone would leave each other alone. After that I don't remember much else from high school PE, cause the hilarity was really in middle school and elementary PE.

They made us do all sorts of sports for P.E. Early high school years there was an overload of Athletics which was fucking annoying. Later on more Soccer, Rugby and basketball. They made us play a lot of Cricket to which was the most bullshit P.E lessons. We just stood at the back of the field cause nobody had the talent to hit the ball that far. Most of our P.E teachers were Aussie's, which was odd. Near the end of High School just played soccer all the time, they didn't bother making us do other sports.

I like how there's a consistency in these stories. It seems, worldwide, that Aussies pedophiles and lesbians dominate the PE industry. I would imagine Turkish PE to be a messy affair

https://www.google.com/search?q=Turk...bV8u7lXF3oaIM:

Banned

I remember we had to dance to the Macarena too and also Nutbush and that fucking annoying 5,6,7,8 song which was lame. There was another popular one I can't remember but it was never like Robby is talking about lol and rugby was banned at any school I went to unless you played for the rugby league team which was in competition which was separate to school sport. Bullrush was the only game we ever wanted to play as well as handball.

In primary school we played a variation of cricket where you had a bin for a wicket and people stood in like a 4 point cross and threw the ball from different sides and you had to guess who was going to throw that was pretty fun. Kickball was fun as fuck too as a 10 year old
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

lol

we would be the fucking ones to decide that normal Wrestling wasn't homo enough, so we add fucking olive oil to make it that more special. I remember the organiser of oil wrestling Wrestlemania, got pissed because fags from Europe made it a thing to attend the main event. It was like a hotspot destination for gay people. They then banned outsiders from buying tickets cause they didn't want their Macho organisation ruined by eurofags.

The only move you can do to win is stick your arm down the opponents leathers to grab from inside.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    lol

we would be the fucking ones to decide that normal Wrestling wasn't homo enough, so we add fucking olive oil to make it that more special. I remember the organiser of oil wrestling Wrestlemania, got pissed because fags from Europe made it a thing to attend the main event. It was like a hotspot destination for gay people. They then banned outsiders from buying tickets cause they didn't want their Macho organisation ruined by eurofags.

The only move you can do to win is stick your arm down the opponents leathers to grab from inside.
    Hahahahaaa Hanzo never got his title back

Double Secret Probation Artsdradamus's Avatar

yeah we just played dodge ball, basketball, kickball and hockey with some cheap fucking ambidextrous hockey sticks. if the weather was nice, we'd go out to the field and play some flag football.

no fucking dancing here. i'm starting to understand why you're all sorts of fucked up Rob.

When we were real young, the parachute got busted out every now and again.

No artificial sleazy

I do remember the parachute. LOL once again it was rainbow because the life of a lesbo PE teacher bought all the equipment.

No artificial sleazy

The funniest was high school PE. They put a high functioning retard that was the product of incest, meth, and hungry man family-sized meals in my class. He had beady eyes, huge gut, smelled like garbage and always had his "handler" that looked like Janet Reno. The poor fuck must of had aspergers too, because he could HOOP. Or at least sink 3's consistently.

He liked me some days, but hated me equally. I am guilty of sometimes giving him soda machine money to walk up to my friends in the class and kick them in them in the ass or nuts why'll they played horse or 21. Some real King Joffrey shit which Im going to hell for LOL.

It was basically the white, backwoods version of CJ.

Yea I just remember gym class being the funnest part of the day. The only people who hated it were the girly girls and the girly boys.