once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks to Millenial dipshits,Prison is where its at these days....

Yea what the fuck is a "thot" exactly?

The blacks had a good run of being the hip thing, but they've obviously been replaced by the CUCK MOVEMENT.

No artificial sleazy

Banned

TSA culture was only ever popular on Twitter and now it's a fish and chips wrapper. Now we out here stomping cucks like a backyard abortionist and defiling safe spaces like skampoe does to toilets on budget Puerto Rican airlines; get ready for your chastity belts, cuck cunts
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

im not surprised that tsa has no friends in real life and his only online friend is DP MC mister yo. who's going to save him from the goon squad? what a cuckster
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    Ironman would you spray your bodak yellow all over Cardi B?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Are you named after one of the apostles? I bet you are. Matthew? Mark? Luke? JOHN?
    No. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Ironman is actually precieves things like a normal human being, which is an awkward fit on this site.
    Ironman is the hero we need, not the one we deserve.
    Lol
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz @ people somehow managing to find a race angle to this. 2 black guys beefing but hey, how about all these racist white guys being entertained by it, lolz. Fucken white devils inventing internet forums to bring down the black man. Our devilry knows no bounds.

Only on wu-tang corp.
    Compared to BTNHBoard.com, this place is a good. During the years b/w 2004-2007, BTNHBoard.com was a White Surpremist (spelling) and Neo-Nazis site. The forum "Anything Goes" was soley for racism towards blacks. The people doing it were Whites and Mexicans, and a few Asians.

When Krayzie Bone joined in early '07, the new owner of BTNHBoard.com banned most of the racists. Krayzie Bone was informed of the racism but he never responded.

This place is not bad.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Banned

Ironman is the hero we need, not the one we deserve.
    Ironman is the cuck we got but not the cuck we needed
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Ironman is the cuck we got but not the cuck we needed
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN
    Compared to BTNHBoard.com, this place is a good. During the years b/w 2004-2007, BTNHBoard.com was a White Surpremist (spelling) and Neo-Nazis site. The forum "Anything Goes" was soley for racism towards blacks. The people doing it were Whites and Mexicans, and a few Asians.

When Krayzie Bone joined in early '07, the new owner of BTNHBoard.com banned most of the racists. Krayzie Bone was informed of the racism but he never responded.

This place is not bad.
    So sayeth Lord Ironbone, whiteknight of the Vale.
    Last edited by Lee Towers; 09-12-2017 at 09:30 AM.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    lol good post.

I never heard the word "cuck" used outside of this site until I heard in the news about Steve Bannon calling Jared Kushner that behind his back lol. Go figure.

I've since come to realize there is a bit of alt-right talking points and views that gets brought to this site from certain posters and then others join them (including so called minorities and other retards that join in that shit even though its against their own self interests like middle and lower class retards voting for trump even though hes is shitting on their whole existence and rubbing their face in it)
    ha, i don't know, people here have always tended towards simplistic explanations for their frustrations with mainstream culture. i think a forum like this and the dark reaches of the internet more generally, have always attracted those kinds of people. they just have a unifying cause to identify with now, as oppose to the past when that kind of disaffection manifested more as fragmented, fringe conspiracy theories. hysteria around all the things these guys fetishise (race/gender empowerment, 'PC culture', liberal elitism, environmentalism) pretty much just falls in line with classical conservatism; the "alt-right" distinguish themselves by holding a cynicism for contemporary right wing political party's ability to adequately represent their retrograde views... and you'd have to admit it is kind of funny seeing minorities and working class white people identify with these movements that are essentially racist and classist.

it's a real let down for someone like me though, given i used to like coming here to read all kinds of weird, dumb but interesting nut job opinions - now i may as well just browse a face group page of barely literate dolts who just found out who ayn rand is, smh. i'll pop into general chat and it's "oh, yep, they're still whining about women or 'millennials' or about how offended they are about how other people get offended" - it's like an unfunny ersatz 4chan lol.

gravey used to post wild stories about fat chicks he fucked with, now as far as i can tell he just complains. thankfully the hip hop sections are still full of dumb, amusing opinions.

^^

imo you expect too much from a forum that basically has fifteen regular posters left (I'm not counting wuchamber)

I've never encountered a true alt right or left person in real life. They're rare outside of a college campus. Alt righters are even more rare or maybe I just don't know where they congregate.

yeah same except for one chick i know, and maybe another chick i work with that likes to wears shirts that say gender isnt real or something retarded. but the alts generally only act alt-ish on the internet and not in person

Its still difficult for people to express alt-right views in the real world, I haven't come across any either. Its probably the reason why they vent their views with such fury online.

the alt left and the alt right build up their inner rage online and then congregate in mass meetings in protest of whatevever. all of these faggits need safety in numbers

you don't expect these cunts to try and convert you in the local bakery do you? if they did I would hit them over the head with an egg sammich

No artificial sleazy

Ironman was correct. This board isn't even close to bad. I've even seen black empowerment message boards that discuss everything mentioned in the previous reply by Fakerman x1000, and then some. For example if you were to print off some of the threads I stumbled upon and redacted the words black and white; the average person would automatically make the assumption it came from 4chan or stormfront. It's hilarious and bizarre just how much in common the average black male 18 - 45 living in North America has with their sworn enemies. They even have their own youtube/viral cult leaders like Tariq Nasheed & Dr. Umar Johnson. It's nearly a carbon copy of the socio-politico dogma that has gained feet in the last few years.. just different faces. Let's put it this way, Civil Rights leaders have now been thrown under the bus because "they did too much hand-holding and praying back in the day", and now it's apparently time for unbridled violence. I don't believe people living outside of the states can truly grasp how violent and easily manipulated the average American is unless you've ever visited a trailer park or neglected black neighborhood.