once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Masta Killa - Loyalty is Royalty Cover + Tracklist

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    But u also basically said if it were wu guests it wouldn't be a problem. I'm just curious as to why there's a difference. No disrespect
    Cos that's his group. I've never looked at wu solos with loads of clan features as anything but a positive. All the early classics are jam packed with wu features. More like member solos featuring the clan than just straight solos

Also mk has always been more about backing up his squad than getting solo shine. I'd always expect his albums to be heavy on wu guests, and totally support it.

New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

I agree 100 with noel411. Masta Killa's a quite good MC and he can be even deadly on the mic but he's unable to make the album alone and to make the album have high repeat value. It ain't nothing but cus Wu has always had lots of featurings and I've never considered it as somethin' bad

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)