once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: That iPhone bad seX

Red face That iPhone bad seX

I like the all screen feature and a few other things, too. The facial recognition technology is cool.

$1,000.00 price tag and people WILL purchase this.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

No artificial sleazy

A "Super Retina" screen. Lmao, human eyes can't distinguish improved quality past the current pixel density.

Wireless charging lol? This has been available with Samsung for like a few years. Did they even add fast charging?

A11 bionic chipset is actually impressive. 6 cores.

Dual optical image stabilization is cool if you take a lot of dick pics like Noel.

FaceID... So now when a cop has you in cuffs they can just point the phone at your face and unlock it.

Animojis... Because a grown man can always find a new way to add more sugar to his tank.

No home button. That probably eliminated a few thousand foxconn jobs. Get the suicide nets prepped.

Banned

What's with the cuckticon in the title ?
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Haha

I wouldn't pay that much, I had my current Iphone for years and none of the upgrades have been significantly better for me to want a newer one. How the hell does wireless charging work? That means electricity is flying through the air?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Haha

I wouldn't pay that much, I had my current Iphone for years and none of the upgrades have been significantly better for me to want a newer one. How the hell does wireless charging work? That means electricity is flying through the air?
    thru steve jobs' ethereal presence, specifically his statically charged dad jeans and off brand sneakers
    Last edited by Lee Towers; 09-14-2017 at 07:09 AM.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'm in Wallonia, oh wait, now I'm in Flanders. #OhLetsDoIt
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I don't drink and my homepage is Google.

It's an electromagnetic field. There's a sender and a receiver. No one thought it could be done till some chick went and did it.

In my opinion $1000 is not that bad. We use our phones for everything these days.

the other day my mate bought a secondhand portable phone (not smartphone) for $6 lol. and that's all he needs

btw is this what the kids out there call a burner / trap phone? if so I need to tap my new connect hahaha

im a diehard iphone fan and hated my android the one time i had one, but this phone is fucking retarded. and a big hell no to that facial recognition shit.

I'd still stick with my 6s if i didnt recently get a deal on a 128g iphone 7 going to verizon. I even asked them for the 6s when i switched cause the 7 is retarded too, but the 6s cost just as much for lower gigs

the facial recognition has me hoping for plenty of juicy Face/Off crime reports in the media in the near future

I like how they announce new features like it hasn't been available on other phones for atleast 2 years.

Fewer and fewer people are upgrading their phones anyway. Lets be honest right now all the top flagship phones are excellent, so whatever you get you got a solid piece of tech for a few years until the battery begins to fade away. This is nothing special, so its not worth $1000. It also kinda devalues the iPhone 8.

These fucking things are too expensive to expect people to upgrade every 2-3 years. They need to come out with some basic smartphone shit for like 150 that schmucks like me want cuz I don't even use 80% maybe more of what this phone provides.

yeah the iphone 8 is even more amazingly irrelevant considering its an iphone 7. there hasn't been anything really game changing for smart phones in years.
    If my iphone 5s battery was still good and had larger memory id still be using it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    These fucking things are too expensive to expect people to upgrade every 2-3 years. They need to come out with some basic smartphone shit for like 150 that schmucks like me want cuz I don't even use 80% maybe more of what this phone provides.
    People have been buying the new iPhone for a decade; who is buying these phones outright anyway don't you seppo's have phone plans lol
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

No artificial sleazy

Yea providers removed the $200+ upgrade price for plans a while back. Now you pay like $13 a month until its paid off. You basically lease the phones.

Apple was recently arguing in court, their phones are only guaranteed to last 1 year before issues.

I wanted to keep my phone I think I had it 3 or 4 years but the fucking battery wouldn't work.

So I went to do the free upgrade shit and just get the lowest iPhone i could get for free and cheap.

Well they switched that up because they went to different data plans whatever.

So I paid 600 for a phone. Yea the price is in your monthly bill but so what that doesn't fool me lol.

I'm still paying Verizon 600 for a piece of shit that's I'm going to have to buy again in 3 years?

It's a scam. It's how apple builds a 6 billion dollar new headquarters or whatever where each chair in the auditorium costs 14 grand.

I coulda got myself a nice new Driver for 600 plus a fairway metal.

Pricks.