once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: That iPhone X

There is a bubble in the US economy that people are slowly seeing. A lot of companies are valued on the theatrics and personality of their founder. They don't turn profits and people pump money into them because they think it'll pan out in the future. If one of them fail it's going to cause a domino effect. Amazon, Tesla and Apple are among them though Apple actually turns profit.

People are looking for 'the next big thing' a little too hard and money is moving around recklessly. Tesla draws more investment than it's capacity to deliver can ever meet because Musk is acting like a comic book hero and people are soaking it up. Snapchat tired to play the same game and is tanking, though they were too small to kick off the domino effect.

I personally think there will be a recession in 2019-2020 when people realize these companies and this model of business is full of shit and is no different than the business model that caused the lending crisis in the US in 2009. Apple doesn't have much of a future. I think Amazon does because of it's cloud services, and aggressive acquisition strategy that gives it real value. Apple is propped up on marketing, and Tesla is propped up on theater so i suspect those two will cause the issue

^^well that headline certainly caught my attention

the Harari book is on my to read list. I have already read the sequel to it, which deals with the future of mankind instead of its past

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

No artificial sleazy

This phone is actually from the creator of android who left the project and started his own phone hardware company to pretty much spite apple, samsung, etc. He has his own philosophy for future upgrades and attachments and not being locked/cucked into mindless consumerism. This might be the phone, the Dooch want's in the coming years. Or myself.

https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Pho...074BWGRKH?th=1

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    This phone is actually from the creator of android who left the project and started his own phone hardware company to pretty much spite apple, samsung, etc. He has his own philosophy for future upgrades and attachments and not being locked/cucked into mindless consumerism. This might be the phone, the Dooch want's in the coming years. Or myself.

https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Pho...074BWGRKH?th=1
    That does look interesting might have to check that out. Like the idea of it not being designed to be a one year phone.

Banned

Could an iPhone be destroying headphones? I seem to go through headphones like nobodies business and after swapping headphones with someone at work and then instantly having them distorted and not working properly I wonder if it's the phone causing damage?
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Well they killed the headphone jack so who knows. They also charging an extra $50 if you want fast charging on the iPhone X apparently, its apple everything is possible.

I solved my earphone problems by getting a pair of Shure earphones, with the removable cable. Had them for over a year and it hasn't failed on me yet like all my other ear phones.

No artificial sleazy

So those apple airpods only last 5 hours on a charge? That would suck for a long flight.

How the fuck do people pay this kind of money for a phone? Like what do they use them for. I buy $100 phones and I can call, text, and browse the net on them. Take photos and videos too. Run whatever apps. GPS and shit. I don't even use most that shit, but honestly what the fuck else could u possibly need a phone for?

I smash all my phones too cos I fucken hate the things and they piss me off intensely (same as computers). I'd be crazy to spend decent money on one.

New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579