once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: That iPhone bad seX

I'm not gonna pay 100 for shit. And that's what you have. Shit.

150 -200 should get you a solid phone that will last you 5 years assuming you don't break it.

700 that bitch should be GUARANTEED for 5 years from non accident malfunctioning.

Fuck apple and their shoddy merchandise.

I can already say this phone is better than the $200 I bought a while back.

New album 'The Essential Nonsensical' out now. Check out some tracks here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...79#post2588579

whachu know bout subscription formula phones round yallz parts?

I got a $200 Samsung J5 something phone August last year that I paid off $20 a month but it includes a 2-year subscription package for phone calls, texts & bandwidth. I didn't have to put up any money up front. I'm hood rich like that, see.

It's a 2 year subscription so I still got the subscription left for a while. I get a decent amount of bandwidth so no complaints here. I usually run out of bandwidth somewhere around the last week of the month cuz I'm on the phone all the time checking for wu gargoyle slang updates and youtubing all types of heaux' vids

additional bandwith is expensive (last month during the summer holidays when I had a lot of time off I had to put in another $35 lol) so from this month I just won't buy more bandwidth when I run out of the subscription amount

I suspect it's one of those deals that make you feel smart but actually target your basic dumb reasoning lolz

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Banned

Isn't that just a phone plan? I got myself in to a stupid contract and I pay $115 a month lol including my phone which is $25
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

^^ yeah that sounds about right. I didn't know the name for this type of thing in English. a phone plan it is

the phone plans that include phone purchases over here are meant to stop people from switching providers (since the law here states you can change providers any day without any costs) as you are buying an ITEM and not just a service

$115 is steep mang. how many months do you have left on that plan?

Haha those prices are normal in North America.

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Haha those prices are normal in North America.
    wow!

yeah I pay $430 monthly for 5 lines on my plan. I kinda miss the days of owning a shitty flip phone and buying $35 phone cards at the store to last a month

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I'm not gonna pay 100 for shit. And that's what you have. Shit.

150 -200 should get you a solid phone that will last you 5 years assuming you don't break it.

700 that bitch should be GUARANTEED for 5 years from non accident malfunctioning.

Fuck apple and their shoddy merchandise.
    Lol. Brillant post.

I won't lie. I've always wanted an iPhone but I've always purchased Samsung phones. Samsung is a great brand. I'll be buying the S8 this Christmas.

It's interesting that Apple stated that they do things better in regardings to wireless headphones, wireless charging, cameras (iPhone camera is pretty good), and styling. Now, $1,000? If this all screen phone would've launched at HTC or LG, it would've been no more than $600 - $700.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

to be honest 95% of the reason i will only use an iphone is for their music player and it's layout and ease of use. idk how androids of the current generation compare now but it was unbareable last time I had one. It's really mostly what I use my phone for

the only thing on a phone that's important for me is being able to play music. I'm over cellphones. Had fun while it lasted

I've tried using my android phones for music when my last iPod died, and let me tell u it was a fucking nightmare. I have a dedicated music player tho (xduoo x3), which is fucking awesome. I will never go near an iPod again for as long as I live.

I'd never wanna use a phone for music anyway cos when I leave my apartment I don't want my phone coming with me. I wanna get away from that shit. only place I bring it is work.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    How the fuck do people pay this kind of money for a phone? Like what do they use them for. I buy $100 phones and I can call, text, and browse the net on them. Take photos and videos too. Run whatever apps. GPS and shit. I don't even use most that shit, but honestly what the fuck else could u possibly need a phone for?

I smash all my phones too cos I fucken hate the things and they piss me off intensely (same as computers). I'd be crazy to spend decent money on one.
    LOL I smashed my last 2 phones, then realized Cuck Jesus ain't Cuck Santa and I shouldn't break things because that means less money for good beer, whiskey, & cuts of marbled meat.

What's so bad about Spotify for Android?

Lolz I don't even know what Spotify is. I was just running albums off a micro sd.

@ sideshow, lolz that's all very logical, but I just can't control myself. Whenever I buy a new phone or laptop I know and accept that it's only a matter of thyme before i smash em.

One thing I will say tho, is that somethymes I'm kinda glad when I smash something cos that's what it takes for me to finally replace it when I really should have ages ago.

Like I was using this fucked up shitty phone n regularly throwing it at it n the screen kept on getting more n more cracked n 'ink stained' till it finally started not working properly n I accepted I couldn't handle another day of it n finally bought this $99 thing which has been awesome n also has the best Google blob emoji set I've seen.

But then it's always like I shouldn't have smashed that shit so I could've kept it as a backup. But if I hadn't smashed it then I wouldn't have got a new one anyway, nah mean.

But I have no doubt the cuck Jesus was looking out for me the day I bought this phone.