once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: That Eminem BET Hip Hop Awards "Freestyle"

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Wow how edgy, he is going after Trump, just following the crowd. Remember when Eminem used to want to piss off mainstream society and call out the popular pop culture icons at the time just for some controversy? This just reeks of pandering to modern liberal america and wanting to be liked and relevant, especially considering the fact Eminem was never a political rapper.

Ghey

As Gzajector said, you can dislike Trump and still think this is gay as fuck. If he came out and made a track about Hillary just to piss off the exact same people he is pandering to in this - I would respect that a lot more.

He's a modern liberal american. did the same thing to bush. I thought his 'let me diss people that can't rap back' angle was gay AF, but not liking donald trump isn't a deviation of what he's been doing for years.

No artificial sleazy

Lol what the fuck

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    He's a modern liberal american. did the same thing to bush. I thought his 'let me diss people that can't rap back' angle was gay AF, but not liking donald trump isn't a deviation of what he's been doing for years.
    "no more target practice on retarded actors and popstars, Marshall you're not hard"

"you ain't no Hip-Hop Messiah...you a bitch coz you dissed Mariah. Shit like that.. supposed to be private. Imma fry u on behalf of Mariah AND Michael... Put you back on them drugs... Make u suicidal!"

"I remember the first time we met-i ain't even like you. walking around my video set like u was in high-school. It must excite U seeing black people being tribal; that's why Dr Dre signed you."

The Master of Equilibrium Origin™'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face Nelson View Post
    "no more target practice on retarded actors and popstars, Marshall you're not hard"

"you ain't no Hip-Hop Messiah...you a bitch coz you dissed Mariah. Shit like that.. supposed to be private. Imma fry u on behalf of Mariah AND Michael... Put you back on them drugs... Make u suicidal!"

"I remember the first time we met-i ain't even like you. walking around my video set like u was in high-school. It must excite U seeing black people being tribal; that's why Dr Dre signed you."
    What has MC Notepad got to do with the price of fish?