once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That Eminem BET Hip Hop Awards "Freestyle"

Any rap without beat, let alone a dope beat, sucks massive amounts of AIDS infected penis

Almost everyone who likes this, does so because they hate Trump. It's actually ok to hate this and think he's a douche

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Em's whole career has been a string of ploys and he's not beyond ethering his own mother for money and validation. Till this day we really aren't clear on what his mom did to him exactly lol. Still, he's a liberal and it's hilarious that people are just not remembering/realizing. Not that this counts but all of his friends are black and it takes a certain type of unsuccessful weirdo to actually eff with Trump.

Wait till they find out the makers of south park are liberal too. It's going to be a RED PILL SHIT SHOW.
    though I think people are too radicalized to enjoy eminem or south park in this era.
    They actually aren't. A famous quote of Trey and Matt from an interview back in the day was "we hate conservatives, but we reaaaally hate liberals". They don't really claim either camp, just make fun of everyone. Last year they introduced PC Principal and apparently this year are ripping on the internet troll tiki-torch right. Havent seen this season since I got rid of cable.

Eminem does have a 15 year old kid beard lol. This situation is just like Madonna at the women's march. Pure opportunist PR move. Bill Burr has a hilarious video about madonna's stunt.

Burr is fast approaching GOAT status. Right now if you say anything leaning in any direction it becomes a 5 day shit show. Haven't seen south park this season but IDK how they can keep going when everyone is humorless and most of their jokes are accepted reality right now.

Eminem got off beefing with Brittany Spears and shit so idk what else he can do in their era being that he's 50. There's low hanging fruit. It'll be another album about how he used to do drugs I guess.

South Park is genius, they always find somewhere unexpected to go with it. Theres no other show with that level of flexibility and inventiveness. I would guess Matt and Trey have liberal values no matter what they say. The show itself is definitely liberal, they attack everyone. I'm not sure what the argument is for not being basically liberal anyway, at least in terms of individual freedom rather than economic issues.

What they seem to attack politically is stupidity and pomposity, it just happens that liberals often come off worse in that regard because they're constantly talking about injustice and making the world a better place.

Charles Jones asked me to share this Willie D video so here goes...

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    South Park is genius, they always find somewhere unexpected to go with it. Theres no other show with that level of flexibility and inventiveness. I would guess Matt and Trey have liberal values no matter what they say. The show itself is definitely liberal, they attack everyone. I'm not sure what the argument is for not being basically liberal anyway, at least in terms of individual freedom rather than economic issues.

What they seem to attack politically is stupidity and pomposity, it just happens that liberals often come off worse in that regard because they're constantly talking about injustice and making the world a better place.
    They really dropped the ball though years back when they started making every episode about preachy socio-political commentary from whatever happened 6 months prior. Off the wall stuff like Scott Tenorman, Big gay Al, Mel, Crab people, chicken rapists, and phish hippies was funny if you were fucked up when watching.

they shouldve give em a beat for this
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 10-13-2017 at 12:27 AM.

Part 2 with griselda and shady records

No artificial sleazy

Is Westside Gunn actually retarded? That's a serious question.

lol why would you think that?

PRODIGAL SUN UncontrolledSubstans's Avatar

He needs to stop with the corny shit and make another Bad Meets Evil album. This shit was fire:

Boogie's cipher was the best I've seen so far, counting ems

IT'S ON!!!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Wow how edgy, he is going after Trump, just following the crowd. Remember when Eminem used to want to piss off mainstream society and call out the popular pop culture icons at the time just for some controversy? This just reeks of pandering to modern liberal america and wanting to be liked and relevant, especially considering the fact Eminem was never a political rapper.

Ghey

As Gzajector said, you can dislike Trump and still think this is gay as fuck. If he came out and made a track about Hillary just to piss off the exact same people he is pandering to in this - I would respect that a lot more.

good timing for when his albums is dropping