once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Projectillogic now offers a mixing service

Default Projectillogic now offers a mixing service

My rep payee just approved me a thousand dollar computer and 1500 in mixing software. im now going legit. My site is www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic i have 32 songs. The first song on the list was done on a cell phone so disregard that one but the rest are done on a computer. Ive mixed for about 5 people and made them all sound great. I will be charging 100 per song starting out. Pm me if you are interested in this service i make professional quality mixes. Peace out
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane
    Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
    Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic

No artificial sleazy

No.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar

your lyrics and flow are wack,

your music even worse.. wait no. your voice and lyrics are fuckin shit.

hope you didnt get the software and pc as a business venture.. hope this is just for fun. cos you wont make any money off of it,.

I have limitless fans that love my music. People show me songs on YouTube all the fucking time at shit saying its their favorite song and shit. Well you see, the thing is, i alot of times wont care for the music they show me. Everybody likes different types of music and for me country music will always be satan music, and justin beiber will always be hanson. I told me rep payee i was starting a business just so he would buy me the software i wanted. To be honest, i could care less if i made any money or not. Ive had people tell me some of the songs ive had were perfect 10s and shit while other people said the same songs sucked. I had one person tell me quote "you are better than snoop dog, the king of all rappers" my music is not like the wutang at fucking all my music is desighned more for suburban white people and shit. Hope that helps
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane

The Master of Equilibrium Origin™'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    I have limitless fans that love my music. People show me songs on YouTube all the fucking time at shit saying its their favorite song and shit. Well you see, the thing is, i alot of times wont care for the music they show me. Everybody likes different types of music and for me country music will always be satan music, and justin beiber will always be hanson. I told me rep payee i was starting a business just so he would buy me the software i wanted. To be honest, i could care less if i made any money or not. Ive had people tell me some of the songs ive had were perfect 10s and shit while other people said the same songs sucked. I had one person tell me quote "you are better than snoop dog, the king of all rappers" my music is not like the wutang at fucking all my music is desighned more for suburban white people and shit. Hope that helps
    You're delusional, In a world that is saturated to the breaking point with wannabe rappers, producers, singers etc.. Sorry dude. I've looked over your "work" it's garbage. Who ever telling you you're great is smoking crack.

Crumple shits all over you, and he's garbage as well.. fucking hate this modern world every cunts an artist. Just stick to buying/downloading music and listening to it. You can't rap, you can't produce and sure as hell nobody is going to pay you money to do either, Unless they're also a delusional wannabe Rapper..

The loonies on this board just get worse and worse.. fucking better than snoop dogg.. lmao. haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
    You're delusional, In a world that is saturated to the breaking point with wannabe rappers, producers, singers etc.. Sorry dude. I've looked over your "work" it's garbage. Who ever telling you you're great is smoking crack.

Crumple shits all over you, and he's garbage as well.. fucking hate this modern world every cunts an artist. Just stick to buying/downloading music and listening to it. You can't rap, you can't produce and sure as hell nobody is going to pay you money to do either, Unless they're also a delusional wannabe Rapper..

The loonies on this board just get worse and worse.. fucking better than snoop dogg.. lmao. haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

if you dont like it thats cool i hate more music than i like to be honest like country is satans music fuck that and like theres so much music out there that i dont like yet its other peoples favorite songs and shit and i have been spreading my music and have been getting a great response not everyone likes it but some people think im like the fucking best or whatever. i mean my music and wutang music couldn't be any more different and if you were into the wutang hard core enough to even be on this dieing forum then i can even see why you wouldn't like my msuic i must seem like such a geek but some people really dig that shit son true fucking story peace

omg these bang and olufsen speakers on my new labtop sound fucking awsome they stole the contract from beats audio

haha, beats made on a thousand dollar computer AND B&O speakers? legit af bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    haha, beats made on a thousand dollar computer AND B&O speakers? legit af bruh.
    it was a 1200 dollar computer and a got a 4 year warranty for fuking free and shit ;P and my mic cost 650 3 years ago

just got homeowners insurance so if all my shit gets robbed i get new shit

uts kinda funny listening to the first song on my list which is the only one i recorded and mixed on a cell phone with 50 bucks worth of software. why do i need all this shit lol but it didn't sound this fucking good ever until i played it on this new llaptop. heres the thing, in 5 years speakers of this quality will probabley be standard at the rate technology is growing and that song will stand the test of time

i paid more for the beat than i did for the cell phone audio program i used to make it. the beat to "on my way" was done by my brotha in nebraska ogest of e8t im almost 32 and met him when i was 20 and he was 15 and hes the only person ive ever known that has gained any level of success besides me

^has he also successfully done karaoke?

New EP out, for October 2017! Drink Before You Think. Featuring the smash hit single and Wu-Tang Corp anthem 'The Cuck Jesus', as well as collabs with Mister Yo! Check it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...15#post2594015

I feel like I'm missing out cause I can't read this guy's posts