once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Projectillogic now offers a mixing service

Mr. Yo is the American version of this dude. And he’s way better.

I just assume this dude is from Germany or Scotland.

ive done karoake before and i posted some videos of me rapping awhile back let me record a new one quick
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane
    Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
    Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic

im from minnesota
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane

Probably near the Canadian border tho.

i do live in the north

man were minnesota we had jessie ventura the wrestler as a govener once and shit. he had one line in the movie predator "i aint got time to bleed"
    Last edited by project trillogic; 11-04-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Shut up, you haven’t earned the right to speak with me.

You motherfucking flesh-eyed morphidite.

i bow down to no one its my greatest strength but also my greatest weakness but deep down im beyond ever not being completley independent that ship sailed a long ass fucking time ago and shit son

Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar

trillogic is way more entertaining than douchiepie. dude has jokes that come across as a mental illness..

while douchiepie is mentally fucked from all the fertilizer. so much so, he cant even cook bacon :s

My stench is just sooo UNFUNNY. It’s bad. Really bad.

im a good man because im always out collecting money for the sand nigger fund