once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: My new studio fuck yeah !

but what ive been talking about for awhile is that the thing i need to do is i need to get another adderall subscription i was getting it from the navy and i forgot to take my antiphycotics for awhile and i dont know what it was about the meth i smoked but i had some very pecular hallucinations and im not gonna go into the details of them but they were lets say disturbing and complex and i didn't want to be in my apartment though so i had them take me to the hospital for a few days till i calmed down and after that they took me off adderall and said i had to go a whole fucking year without being in the hospital before i could get it again so a while fucking year went by then they said i needed to take a drug test so i took the fucker and failed then they said that i had to wait till i could pass one before they would give me my adderall so i stopped smoking weed and passed it and they gave me a one month supply of adderall but then the dumb bitch wouldn't refill it and shes like oh you need one year of being drug free before you can get your fucking adderall so i just started smoking lots of fucking meth and didn't have very many side effects and i wouldn't have had any if i had been taking the adderall either because i was remembering to take my antiphycots so a year goes by and im drug free and the doctor that said that fucking retired and i have this new fucking doctory and im like ok ive been drug free one year you know the only reason i got off the adderall is i was remembering to take my antiphycotics but as long as i remember to take them i dont have any problems you know i took them for ove 2 years without issue and this is how much they help me blah blah blah blah..................and the new doctors like no i dont prescribe adderall end of fucking discussion you know i really dislike all these doctors attitudes you know i know way more about schizophrenia than they do and stuff they treat me like a fucking child and like im stupid and just in a really bad manner and idk i went to another doctor and tired to get on adderall and he was too "scared" to do it but he reccommended me to these like pschycologists or something that he said would i guess listen to me or something idk and i never went to the appointment and i like to smoke meth and weed or whatever but i no longer have any weed in my system and all i gotta do is stop smoking meth for 3 days and make an appointment to those guys that will listen to me or whatever and i can probably get back on adderall and nows a good time to fucking do it cuz theres just not enough meth i can get ahold of to make music like i did when i was perscrinned adderall............because i was perscribed adderall when i got my 650 dollar mic back around 2015 and i actually locked myself in a room for a year and a half and came out with like 15 fucking songs and thats where almost half of my songs even come from but im 32 ane turn 33 feburary 9th and i should really stop procrastinating and get back on these adderall so that at age 33 i do something realy realy significant because 33 is the 33rd parallel and shit its the highest order of freemasonary the 33rd degree and its a multiple of 11 and 11 and multiples of 11 are the most significant numbers into the occult and im into shit like that and i think thats how its gonna happen
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane
    Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
    Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic

i dont know im fucking here but i could be doing so much more with my life but its ok ya know if i get back on those adderalls i can lock myself in a room for another year and a half or do whatever i need to do then drift for a few years again if i want then repeat the cycle or i can do whatever i want it dosn't really matter its whatever i want im still on track idk but im never gonna get the amount of fans i want unless i start doing concerts and for some reason i have this huge mental block that i haven't memorized a single song in mother fucking years and i know its kinda silly i could probably sit down and memorize one or 2 songs tonight if i really want to idk i was supporting the ex girlfriend and the new one has a job and i dont see her as much like i dont live with her so its not as taxing and our time together is more special and i hear about these new pillz they came out with called prevagin that i guess are made from jelly fish or some shit that they claim enhances your memory and shit maybe i will give them a try yeah maybe i just might
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane

idk its like a long standing prophecy that i will take it all the way to the top by all these people that have done it and they probabley know more than i know and shit and i guess they see in me shit that i cant really see or atleast comprehend and compelled them to make those prophecies and they probabley know what they are talking about but the implications of this attention and all that shit is way beyond my comprehension like i dont get it i have no idea at all about the future or about what i am suppose to do its way bigger than me i know im special but i feel human idk im never gonna understand either until it happens thats beyond me even the inevitability of doing concerts and shit which im sure i will do sometime sooner or later within the next 10 years dosen't ring a bell in my mind i cant imagine it or anything like that just blank but whatever atleast i know what im trying to do and you know you just cant make music 24/7 either at times you gotta walk the earth for awhile and come back thats how you become a better person thats how you grow thats how you become a better person and shit and ive been releasing songs idk but i think its time to get back on the adderall and things would go alot faster but i certainly didn't stop or anything

idk i could do more productive things than writing but im fucking enlightened and shit which is cool and all that i turned my mind off shit and found universal happiness and all that shit and at first i was slow and then my instinct developed so i have no problem writing or talking circles around people at any time i choose to the point that they would never know that my mind is silent but heres the thing.............i dont know how to turn it back on.................which makes me go hmmmmmmm.................and the only time i ever think is while talking or writing and that must be why i love to fucking write its how i figure shit out its how i think its how i develop my mind idk when i started meditating they never prepared me for this and heres something funny but i had the number to like a fucking zen center in my phone for years and i finally called them like a few days ago and i said put me on the phone with somebody thats enlightened and they said like we believe that enlightenment is something thats inside everybody so everybody has it and i didn't talk to them any further fuck that i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!i dont know how to turn it back on............but life was such a bitch when it was on and when i turned it off everything was wonderfull so do i want to turn it back on idk i would like to atleast have the option idk we are not the same i am a martion and im highly experemental and shit and theres nobody even like me god damn it when i called that number i was hoping to talk to somebody that was enlightened not that bullshit

but i can see how writing would help my lyrics

idk ive always been a writer i get better at it all the time..............................maybe when i reach a certain level more people will listen to me and at that point i will have developed further and i will be able to solve world hunger maybe thats my purpose

maybe someday i will be organized and sell like a chart topping book or something but tell then you get it like this idk ive been writng instead of working on the song i was working on maybe i shoud stop but then id leave yall hangin cuz i dont get very many responses but i know your reading it and shit that cant be all bad i think if i stopped yall would miss me ;P

lee tower would miss me the most

maybe if i just keep on going i will get it right someday like the whole fucking thing i mean somebody form the outside could look in and say oh it would be easy to do this and this but they dont have all the assets i have llike maybe because i have these assets idk all i know is that for the first almost half of all songs i made it took well over half of the entire time i had been recording and i had no idea how i was making these bomb ass songs and i coudn't do it very often and they just seemed to magicley work out and i remember that writing lyrics was the hardest part and shit.............fast forward to the future all i need is mother fucking dopo or adderall and i can mass produce these songs now i mean write the lyrics do the recordings and do the mixings and theres nothing hard about it anymore i mean it is hard but not really more like time consuming and i could at this point make songs indefinitley like writing lyrics were once the single most hardest thing for me in the entire process but thats easy too its all easy now the only thing is that the rate at which i do it depends entirley on how much drugs i had like if i had enough drugs i could pump out songs as fast as i wanted and it took my whole life to develop that ability so maybe in that since im way ahead of the game now its time to work on other areas like im sure i could memorize a bunch of songs if i wanted to but theres something stopping me from doing it and i dont know what

nows a good time to stop atleast people are reading what im writing like even if nobody was reading what i was writng i would still write anyways because thats like how i think and shit......................idk i didn't always have the ability to sit there and write tings that should be read by people right away when i was still developing my ideas were all over the fucking place and anybody reading what i was writing would not of understood what was happening..............that ideas were forming and fighting eachother and shit..............but now everything i write is perfect so ive come a long long way

i use to delete everything i wrote after i wrote it idk maybe its the schizophrenia cuz i dont know if other people had this problem but ive always been writing alot my whole fucking life and shit and i just rember hoping that nobody would read what i was writng and shit cuz i dont even remember why like idk its like i couldn't make up my mind or something idk id write one thing then id contridict what i wrote the next thing i wrote and neither thing was written to be literal i was writing them down for some other reason idk i dont do this anymore im remembering an early time when i was still in early development when my mind wasn't like i dont know how to say as accurate and precise as it is now maybe im thinking back to the time when i had gotten schizophrenia and hadn't been treated yet i dont know i think theres more to this but the grasp on reality and my mind that i have now is still realitivly young like its impossible to pinpoint when i obtained this level of mental clarity but i do know that only ten short years ago i was asleep idk how to explain it perhaps even mentally dead and that since then ive grown much more than any person might even realize granted it took me all my life to become this fucking cool and this fucking fly but 10 years ago is about when i got diagnosed with schizophrenia meaning that i had suffered from untreated schizophrenia my entire life and the older i got the worse i got till it reached a point of critical mass......................till it reached a point where excuses could no longer be made to a point where it could no longer be ignored and something needed to be done and the courts commited my ass and i sat like 3 months in a fucking hospital, then when they let me out i had to go through reabilitation, i did not want to take my meds and i wouldn't take there stupid fucking meds at first and idk ive reached a state of what could almost be described as "perfection" and i dont exactly have alot of memories in my head and i could never remember the details of all of this shit but lets get to the point.............10 years ago i was mentally dead i was asleep compared to the magnificant heights i have attained all the way up to this very day..............i have reawched enlightenment...................or atleast what i believe to be enlightenment and although ive never talked to a person who claims to be enlightened and i was let down when i tried to contact someone that was enlightened the other day................but ive read many many descriptions of enlightenment and what i am now finally experienceing seems to be the same as what they are descrbing and fuck this shit more important shit has just come up and this writng is fucking done!

so someone knocks on the fucking door and i answer it and its mother fucking jake with someone ive never met before and hes like remember that mother fucker i said i knew that was like a really good rapper and shit.....................well here he is in the mother fucking flesh and hes sitting here right now and i just asked him what his rap name was and he says "ace of spades" and its so fucking rare that i ever come across another rapper in the wild ever like theres only one other person ive ever met in my entire life that has reached levels the same or simular to my own and thats august choat of e8t beats but fuck yall i got more important shit that just came the fuck up peace

he says he has around 15 recordings i haven't heard them yet were discussing business right now but most rappers i come across have zero recordings stand by i dont even know if this guys good yet but the only other good fucking rapper i know is worm b and i got him to do one song but when we atempted to do song number too i dont even remember the specifics of what he said exactly but it was basicley your talking with too much energy your talking with too much energy your talking with too much energy and he wined and cried and bitched the entire fucking time and we never got shit done and we never atempted the other one and i guess hes still writing lyris and ive tried on more than one occasion to get him to come back and attempt another one but the dudes not fucking interested i cant even get him to record the android digital audio workstation i purchased i can give to him for free what a fucking bitch.........................

fucker just got paid and wants to help a fucker out and shit and wants to write the second verse to my new song together then record on my equipement and let me mix he says im worthy for him to do a verse on one of my tracks............still hadn't heard the fucker rap yet but i got to leave for a sec

they all split so i could get back to work