once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: My new studio fuck yeah !

Get off the dilznick, magne.

New EP out, for October 2017! Drink Before You Think. Featuring the smash hit single and Wu-Tang Corp anthem 'The Cuck Jesus', as well as collabs with Mister Yo! Check it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...15#post2594015

not a clue what that means and its like why am i posting in this one and not in the music one idk perhaps theres a method to my madness perhaps theres not idk why i do things it just kinda happened this way but everyone is commenting in this thread and shit so thats a good reason to keep on writing i guess idk but anyways i started rendering as mp3 my new song with the first vere complete at file name "withoutyou10" and i made it all the way to filename "withoutyou11_7" before i discovered that withoutyou10 was way better than any of the other ones so i wasted all that fucking time well not wasted cuz it was possible i could come up with a better one but i didn't and idk you gotta really listen to be precise in your decisions but withoutyou10 is the way its gonna sound on the final version i think and ive been writing verse 2 and its pretty fucking good................omg why am i fucking writng so much like yall know im working on a new song thats all you need to know sorry im bored i think or i dont know why i do it i should just delete this entire fucking post but i guess the reason why i wrote it was to tell you the story of how never mind you wont care about all the times ive fucking rambled when you hear this fucking song and shit its clever
    Last edited by project trillogic; 11-11-2017 at 12:54 AM.
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane
    Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
    Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic

i meant delete that paragraph not the emtire fucking thread but now its not letting me edit it sorry............................................. .................theres no way to balance too much and not enough writing and yall are still reading it after how many fucking yaers have i been rambeling on and on its like junk food for the brain
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane
    Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
    Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic