once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (New) Eminem - Walk on Water Feat. Beyonce

I'm here to inform u all that Eminem has been a gigantic faggot from day one.

New EP out, for October 2017! Drink Before You Think. Featuring the smash hit single and Wu-Tang Corp anthem 'The Cuck Jesus', as well as collabs with Mister Yo! Check it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...15#post2594015

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Thanks for sharing this Eminem Beyonce song that we had to hear.
    We do it for the people.

I don't think I'm quite ready to subject myself to this just yet, if ever.

Just the thought of what it might sound like makes me cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Imo Relapse was his last good album. Production wise it was very solid from start to finish. Haven't heard any worthwhile Dr Dre beats since that album. Also, with the funny accent beside, Em was pretty dope on the mic. His flow, delivery throughout the album was on point. Microphone acrobatics.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai_Turkey View Post
    I don't think I'm quite ready to subject myself to this just yet, if ever.

Just the thought of what it might sound like makes me cringe.
    I was unfortunate to listen to the first 50 seconds. Im gonna need more alcohol to clear it from my brain...
    N.I.

I expected much worse.

This was actually a decent pop song.

Neither Em or Beyonce are screeching their lyrics, it had a nice, subdued piano melody and he's just spilling his guts and sounding highly emotional for the umpteenth time.

Certainly not the worst thing I've heard from the guy over the last few projects.

It's not really indicative of what the rest of the new album might sound like.

But as with any recent Eminem album, I'll DL it, listen 3 times and trash it.
    Last edited by Samurai_Turkey; 11-13-2017 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    Imo Relapse was his last good album. Production wise it was very solid from start to finish. Haven't heard any worthwhile Dr Dre beats since that album. Also, with the funny accent beside, Em was pretty dope on the mic. His flow, delivery throughout the album was on point. Microphone acrobatics.
    Agreed. People will acknowledge this in due time

If he's not in real 'emcee' mode like he was on songs like 'Don't Front' (with the buckshot sample), then I can take it or leave it tbh.

He's rarely in that mode anymore.

Except during some freestyles.

We're never gonna get the Boom Bap dream list album listeners like us would jizz gallons over.

Hell, we'd never even get an Infinite pt. 2

That being said, I actually liked more of MMLP 2 than I didn't.

So even something in that vein would be okay.

I'm really glad he's cut back on the screaming delivery.

Hopefully there isn't much of it on Revival.

LMAO @ Eminem getting whooped by his step dad... i was whooping my stepdad when i was age 12. Poofter faggot

He just won an EMA (MTV European Music Award?) for best hiphop and he asked why because he hasn't released anything in a couple years lol.

I don't think this song is terribly bad but I also don't like it and it doesn't fit his personality. It's too bad he took this route but I'm sure there'll be some enjoyable tracks on the new album.

White ppl have decided he's the only rapper that exists and THE BESSS RAPPER EVeUr so there's been a lot of this going on for years. Dude has most awards than he has albums to tie them back to.

Quora found out I was black so now in getting flooded with hip hop questions. One asked which rapper had the 'hardest life' all the answers where unanimously Eminem cause of his custody battles and best friend dying lol. Fact is the people that listen to Eminem only listen to Eminem Pitbull and Flo Rida, but they have crazy numbers. In that crowd Eminem is the BEST RAPPER eEVER

who you fooling, you're more white than ironman
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

The Master of Equilibrium Origin™'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    White ppl have decided he's the only rapper that exists and THE BESSS RAPPER EVeUr so there's been a lot of this going on for years. Dude has most awards than he has albums to tie them back to.

Quora found out I was black so now in getting flooded with hip hop questions. One asked which rapper had the 'hardest life' all the answers where unanimously Eminem cause of his custody battles and best friend dying lol. Fact is the people that listen to Eminem only listen to Eminem Pitbull and Flo Rida, but they have crazy numbers. In that crowd Eminem is the BEST RAPPER eEVER

I think it's just young people and people that don't know fuck all about Hip Hop other than buying a couple Eminem albums that think like that.

Ask a random person with no involvement in Hip Hop who's the best rapper in the world. 999/1000 will say Eminem. Regardless of their colour.

Ask that same question to any real Hip Hop head and I very much doubt Eminem would be first.

Eminem is a very good lyricist, What he's achieved can't be denied. But would I personally put him in a Top 10? Top 15? Top 20? haaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa. no.

Whut if I had to make a list he would def be in my top 5. Not currently but for what he's done in the past.