once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: (New) Eminem - Walk on Water Feat. Beyonce

Track list was revealed yesterday and he has another joint with P!nk which is cool because they have good chemistry and bounce off of each other well. Phresher is the only hip hop guest appearance on the album. They are on a joint produced by Mister Porter. Really looking forward to hearing that one.
    Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 12-06-2017 at 03:27 PM.

i don't know where the production credits on Wiki were confirmed or if its BS but there's a joint with Alchemist on there which i really hope comes true.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I do not know how there are not way more Alchemist and Eminem collaborations. He has been his official tour d.j. since 2005. I would have expected several full length collaborations between them by now.

Imo a good Alchemist beat is a waste on Eminem. That Havoc x Alchemist team up ('The Silent Partner') was spectacular. I don't see latter day Eminem bringing me the same joy over those types of beats.

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I'm in Wallonia, oh wait, now I'm in Flanders. #OhLetsDoIt
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Drebin
    Since you join you have posted 333 messages a month on average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    you're jerking it to Lee Towers look-alkes?????

And Eminem seems to think that's not what the people want. Or at least what works for his as an artist right now.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Star Shower Lazer Magic ShaDynasty's Avatar

I think at least the Alc produced tracks will be dope and probably a few others but the guest features look desperate. Jay-Z had the right idea on his last LP, he embraced his age and stopped trying to be relevant, had no features, just one producer and I think its one of his best in years.

Slim Shady needs to have a relapse and stop giving a shit about being mainstream, its not like Ed Sheeran fans give a fuck about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    Imo a good Alchemist beat is a waste on Eminem. That Havoc x Alchemist team up ('The Silent Partner') was spectacular. I don't see latter day Eminem bringing me the same joy over those types of beats.
    I still have not given that album a proper listen
    I should be ashamed being the huge Alchemist junkie that I am. If Eminem is spitting crazy like how he was on Psychopath Killer over some brooding, dark, Gothic, murky Alchemist production I could see it working, but I guess Interscope sees he is getting old and just want to attempt to sort of dress him up and squeeze whatever they can out of him before they show him the door.

Mike Heron who did all of those fire ass beats for Screwball is the A&R at Shady Records. How is Eminem not taking advantage of being surrounded by all of these dope ass producers??

I agree with @Lee with alc being a waste on em's new direction. If he just raps on it it'll be crazy but if he's trying to 'make a statement', which he's stuck thinking we need from him, then it's going to be trash because he has absolutely nothing to say.

I think em should drop the gimmicks and just rap. I guess 'go back' to his mentality on Infinite. He has nothing left to prove but wants to prove too much. I saw a list of features and it was Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Adele and shit like that. This could be the most garbage of the entire em catalog and he spent an album rapping as Triumph the insult comic dog.