once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: WHy DONT YOU HAVE A ADAMS APPLE FAG TGET AHAHAHAH!!

  1. #1
    'The Fourhorsemen' TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    39,107
    Rep Power
    151

    Default WHy DONT YOU HAVE A ADAMS APPLE FAG TGET AHAHAHAH!!



    OHHH MYf
    GOD QAAHHHEDD
    AAHAHAHAhaHAHAHAHAHaHA

  2. #2
    'The Fourhorsemen' TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    39,107
    Rep Power
    151

    Default


    AHAHAHhHahhAHAHAHAHAHA

    AAAHAAHAHAHahAHAHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 00gbbbbbbbbbbbaaabahahhha

  3. #3
    'The Fourhorsemen' TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    39,107
    Rep Power
    151

    Default


  4. #4
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    24,779
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    This is just getting too WEIRD, breh.

  5. #5
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,084
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    it is

    and still no one gives AF

    this dude sleeps at night thinking of witty ways to get under my skin and still no one cares, you are lame anus nostrils and you are gonna walk into ban zone and imma laugh at your ass being that you cant live without this forum.

    look at you...you are my bitch lmao...

    ive made your whole wu corp existence about me... and ill get you outta here if i wanted..little bitch lmao

  6. #6
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,084
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    laughing, you got a neck beard, you got alotta nerve..YOU ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A FUCKING APE LMFAO.
    [img]



    you should never ever try to troll people anus nostrils, i wonder how ugly that whore your mom is

  7. #7

  8. #8
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,084
    Rep Power
    110

    Default



    ^^^^^look at your CRUSTY ACNE RIDDEN FACE LMFAO

    YOU GOT ACNE ,YOUR GOT A NECK BEARD AND YOU LOOK LIKE AN APE...dawg...just stop

  9. #9
    HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,864
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    mentally retarded losers like tsa have caused people to leave the forum

  10. #10
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,705
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    This dude has been going on about this stupid fucking neck shit for months without a single person laughing or taking any notice.


    Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

    https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

    Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

  11. #11

    Default

    Look, from a real rapper to a wannabe rapper, fall back. I sense some jealousy from you, radioactive. But one day you may be able to pull in women that Derick and me have. You just need to work on that confidence, bro.

  12. #12
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,084
    Rep Power
    110

    Default

    Lmao

    this weirdo called itself a real rapper

    u can’t even crack 100 plays

    we ain’t peers dawg , don’t fool yourself lmao

    remember when your slow brother tried to put your music here and they clowned you instead? Lmao

    go away tardo

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    24,779
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scru face View Post
    Look, from a real rapper to a wannabe rapper, fall back. I sense some jealousy from you, radioactive. But one day you may be able to pull in women that Derick and me have. You just need to work on that confidence, bro.
    Did you just misspell your own brothers name?

  15. #15
    'The Fourhorsemen' TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    39,107
    Rep Power
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    mentally retarded losers like tsa have caused people to leave the forum


    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    This is just getting too WEIRD, breh.

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    it is

    and still no one gives AF

    this dude sleeps at night thinking of witty ways to get under my skin and still no one cares, you are lame anus nostrils and you are gonna walk into ban zone and imma laugh at your ass being that you cant live without this forum.

    look at you...you are my bitch lmao...

    ive made your whole wu corp existence about me... and ill get you outta here if i wanted..little bitch lmao



    RNIGGA WHAT DO THE THREE OF YOU HAVE IN COMMON?! AHAHAHAHAHhaHAhaHAHAH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •