once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: ODB smoking cigarette buds from the jail floor

Default ODB smoking cigarette buds from the jail floor

Dayumn

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

I could tell from the few interviews O.D.B. did after prison he was really zonked out. I remember thinking he does not look healthy at all.. It is dope that they had a studio for them in prison. More prisons need things like that as an outlet for the inmates. Something like that would actually be useful for Killa Sin since he seems to get locked up every five seconds. We would actually finally be able to get an album out of him. Prisons should really look into investing in things like building studios in prison.

Here in Europe you have your own Playstation, flatscreens and stuff in your own prison cell.

https://www.geenstijl.nl/4641342/kk_gezellig/

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

That is dope. Figures you would have to be in Europe to get such lavish accoutrements in prison.

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

davey, do you plan do be a criminal loser in europe?

Sad shit... RIP Big Homie
    The Black Man Iz God

No, not at all.. I am the exact opposite of Havoc because as long as I'm alive imma live legal. Although I still have an unpaid fire hydrant ticket from Summer.

WTF? Own studio in jail? Fuck it. If you're a prisoner you should be treated as one. having your own studio seems not to be necessary.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

wow, hater, you a fed?
    Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    No, not at all.. I am the exact opposite of Havoc because as long as I'm alive imma live legal. Although I still have an unpaid fire hydrant ticket from Summer.
    hahaha, word. Though things started improving for me professionally when I started stealing from work

Schizophrenia meds do exactly what China mac described, and the taker gets fat AF, especially in the face. It sounds like Dirty was on some primitive version of trazodone and way too high a dosage. He wasn't being disrespectful though

Makes sense he was the old dirty bastard lol at the story of his shoes stinking up the studio when he did the fantasy remix with Mariah Carey... and lmao pissing on one of LL cool j's gold plaques.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

you should steal some proactiv or oxy pads

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    wow, hater, you a fed?

hahaha, word. Though things started improving for me professionally when I started stealing from work
    the fact you have to steal from work tells us how shitty of a job you have. get better homie. and please change that shitty annoying eddie winslow avatar, shit is gay as fuck...

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    wow, hater, you a fed?

Yeah, I heard there's a big market out there for McDonald's toys

Brolic child, do you feel my thumbnail is gay?
    Last edited by TSA; 12-09-2017 at 07:58 PM.