once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Towers Deep Dream AI

No artificial sleazy

Default Lee Towers Deep Dream AI

It's Coming

No artificial sleazy

God damnit.

Every attempt with Lee crashes the Deep Dream Generator.

It's probably because I tried to make a custom dream type by uploading a waffle, rather than using a preset.

well i astroproject in my dreams its cool my soul isn't human its fae i always look forward to dreams cuz when im in them its like i woke up after a thousand years i love that shit
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane
    Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
    Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    God damnit.

It's probably because I tried to make a custom dream type by uploading a waffle, rather than using a preset.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    God damnit.

lmao

wtf is that shit anyways? I feel like you're just uploading ppls face/sperm samples to Google's cloning platform that's going to be THE FUTURE.

I just wanna say to everybody that if u have a can do attitude and always believe in yourself then u can achieve anything you want to in life. Never let somebody else tell u what u can't do. Keep believing.

Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I just wanna say to everybody that if u have a can do attitude and always believe in yourself then u can achieve anything you want to in life. Never let somebody else tell u what u can't do. Keep believing.
    as a rapper i know that all too well everybody says its too hard to make it as a rapper you will never do it i heard that all my life and there right it is too hard and i was stupid enough to do it and lucked out big time in life and now theres all this and im still doing it and at this point the hard part is over its all easy for me now its not hard anymore hahaha bitches you were wrong and i win hahaha but im also just about to turn 33 and im working on my 38th song well trigga tre is only 23 and he has as many songs as me it came easier for him than it did me
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane

The Saviour Of Gen Chat. soul controller's Avatar

we need wu generals deep dream ai's

just Raekwon and U-god. No need beating around the bush

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    i'd just like to say that i really appreciate the injection of positive vibes you've been dishing out lately noel - negativity is rife within these forums and in the wider world, it's terrific that you're combatting that, one poast at a time. jah bless.

No artificial sleazy

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

theres an app for the android that plays sounds at certain times while your sleeping to try and remind you your in a dream idk i never tried it

The Saviour Of Gen Chat. soul controller's Avatar

any updates?