once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clerks II

Default Clerks II

dunno if you seen the ad yet or wot, caint wait, i thort kevin smith said he was finished ? oh well, JnSB are always a good laugh

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

Been waiting for this film for ages, can't wait.

He did say there would be no more J & SB but I think everyone knew he was gonna do Clerks 2.

I haven't really looked at the news on this film for a minute now but I hope Jason Lee makes an appearance in the same scene as Jeff Anderson, that would make the film in just one scene.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

yeah it looks like it has a gang of the usual suspects in this movie. peace.

good to see some kevins smith fans, but i dont think Clerks needed a sequal.

^^^ You're right, the film didn't need a sequel, it is a classic. But would you turn down watching Clerks 2 just because you prefer Kevin to have not made a sequel?

I understand where you're coming from though.

Peace

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

Clerks 2 will be hard pressed to match the first. I mean, the Death Star dialogue is amazing on its own. How they're gonna fit Jay & Silent Bob back into it after Dante put a retraining order on them not being anywhere near the store (Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back) could be interesting. I never pictured Kevin Smith as the type to do sequels though, especially on what was his best movie imo.
    It better be in black & white too, that was a neat touch

Chicks dig giant robots

I'll definately see this, but im not expecting it to match the first. The first was classic. Great acting.

over rates mathematics

Quote Originally Posted by Paper_Shapes
    Clerks 2 will be hard pressed to match the first. I mean, the Death Star dialogue is amazing on its own. How they're gonna fit Jay & Silent Bob back into it after Dante put a retraining order on them not being anywhere near the store (Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back) could be interesting. I never pictured Kevin Smith as the type to do sequels though, especially on what was his best movie imo.
    It better be in black & white too, that was a neat touch
    they're not in front of the quick stop, dante and randall now work in mooby's

Everything can be found on www.clerks2.com i've been following the flick pretty closely.
    The Beast from the Middle East.

in the add their hanging out in the drive thru of mooby's i think the store has burned down. cant wait. hope its not another chasing amy shit storm bullcrap piece of urine.

^^^ I can't believe you didn't like Chasing Amy.

It was completely different from Clerks but still a masterpiece in its own right in my opinion.

peace

Quote Originally Posted by ironmantis
    ^^^ I can't believe you didn't like Chasing Amy.

It was completely different from Clerks but still a masterpiece in its own right in my opinion.

peace
    take a step back your breath stinks of bullshit

haha, you're a funny guy. How original

It is just an opinion, and until you realise that, you will only be known as a stupid prick.

Wise up.

peace

Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, were all pretty good, I hope Clerks 2 is nice.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

i seriously dont get HOW this movie has any strong expectations
    just by the first look of it i was already disappointed
    sure seeing a sequel to Clerks is always gonna interest me but man this looks like another major-motion picture disaster by Smith
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video