once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clerks II

Kevin Smith is a pork chop eatin white devil

Quote Originally Posted by ironmantis
    haha, you're a funny guy. How original

It is just an opinion, and until you realise that, you will only be known as a stupid prick.

Wise up.

peace
    stupid prick it is you bullshit artist, chasing amy is far from a masterpiece

aka Dr. HappyHorseShit ironmantis's Avatar

^^^ as usual, you're response is tiresome.

just because you didn't like Chasing Amy, doesn't mean other people have to agree with you and for you to give me a response of a child, grow up and respect other people's opinions.

Don't bother replying to this, as I will not be responding to any of your crap, you're not worth my time.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.

just because YOU like a movie doesnt make it a master piece you dimwit. the world doesnt revolve around you - and besides what was so great about the movie, your argument is only starting i havent herd the reasons behind it being a "masterpiece" as you put it - i doubt you have anything to say but thanks for the laugh eny ways you infedel.

Default Clerks II

Can't wait to see it. Seems nearly all the characters are back! Hope they try to keep a somewhat similar formula. Too bad it isn't black and white.

I Want To See This Because I'm A Fan Of Clerks But Seein The Commercials Really Are Gettin Me A Little Nervous That This Movies Gonna Suck But I'll Keep The Faith And See It On The Day It Comes Out. I Also Agree Mallrats Is Better.

^
    I just don't like the "Little Person" in the previews.

WuTang is the Foundation smokebongoncliff's Avatar

i think this movie looks great

Now yo yo, whattup yo, time is runnin out. It's for real though, let's connect politic - ditto. We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases. Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Kevin Smith should stick to writing comics. Comics that I will never, ever see.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

I've been a fan of all Kevin Smith's movies. Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back and i'm sure Clerks II will be on my favourite's list also. I think it's going to be more of a Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back type of movie more so than the original Clerks movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch
    Kevin Smith should stick to writing comics. Comics that I will never, ever see.
    Something we can both agree on.

Plus his comic stories are pretty bad. But the Spider-Man saga that he wrote is the worst.

However, im gonna see clerks2 and i think it will at least be funny. No high hopes here.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Kevin Smith's a pretty ill filmmaker...Dogma was so dope to me...just the whole premise, and Chris Rock's speech about how Jesus is pissed about the shit that is done in his name...it's a great movie...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

The movie was fantastic. Absolutely amazing and funny as hell. Definitely his best since the original clerks.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

I Just Seen It Real Funny Movie If You Take It For What It Is And Dont Match It Up Against Clerks You Will Like It. To Me It's Probably On Level With Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back Mallrats And Clerks Are Untouchable.