once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What was the craziest thing you ever saw a teacher do?

No artificial sleazy

Default What was the craziest thing you ever saw a teacher do?

I'd say my spanish teacher threatening to kill us all and then stormed off down the hall punching lockers

Why is it always Iowa?

Anyway, in high school I had a math teacher who would grade students half a point higher if they could do 20 push ups. Too bad he later on got fired for accusations of molesting a miner. He seemed like a nice guy. But then again he was kind of touch happy with some of the female students.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Her busted up face reminds me of GFK on the back cover of the Ironman album

Banned

I had a teacher choke me once that’s about it

Lmao dead af @ the GFK comparison
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Star Shower Lazer Magic ShaDynasty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Why is it always Iowa?

Anyway, in high school I had a math teacher who would grade students half a point higher if they could do 20 push ups. Too bad he later on got fired for accusations of molesting a miner. He seemed like a nice guy. But then again he was kind of touch happy with some of the female students.
    A miner?

Anyway fat people are the worst. They should be ashamed of themselves.

No artificial sleazy

I read earlier our government is spending $167,000 of tax payer money to prevent fat shaming

Banned

So we can’t tease brock no more?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Saw my 7th grade english teachers pussy. Dont know if she was showing it off on purpose or not tho. She was reading to the class had us sittin on the floor like some god damn kindergartners lol she was fine as shit too

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    Her busted up face reminds me of GFK on the back cover of the Ironman album
    ahahah word to Michelob

can't think of any of them doing anything out of normal "i teach kids and I'm only marginally more emotionally developed than them" teacher behavior. I remember in 2nd grade I was fresh back from Africa and kept going "Ha HA" like Nelson from the Simpsons at kids auditioning for the talent show. The teacher pulled me out of the room, got 2 inches from my face and started yelling "OH YOU LIKE BITCHING AROUNd,. HUH?! HUH? COME ON, LETS BITCH AROUND THEN" like she wanted me to hit her LOL. She kept poking my shoulder in a 'nigga hit me' type of way LOL. She then said 'Maybe I can call you rparents and we can bitch around together, how about that?!" Legit screaming in my face.

The whole time, being 7, all I could think of was "dude she said Bitch"

We went back in the room and the next kid that came up to sang "I love Texas" with a faggy 2 step. When he was done I said "Ha Ha".
    This bitch snapped and yells "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW!" and I went to the principle's office.

It's only crazier than a normal kicking out of class because until I got older I didn't realized how much of a psycho you had to be to let a 7 year old get in your head to that level. Bitch turned purple yelling at me LOL
    Last edited by TSA; 01-24-2018 at 10:02 AM.

^that reminds me of when I was like maybe 8 or 9 and I had a legitimate coughing fit in class, n the teacher thought I was laughing inappropriately n took me outside n was yelling in my face n I'm still coughing n she still thinks I'm trying to mask laughter, lolz.

I don't remember how it ended, but I know she never accepted that I was actually having a coughing fit. That was fucked up, lolz.

Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Another incident that took place in that classroom, prob when I was even younger, different female teacher tho, was that we were about to start doing our yearly swimming lessons, n the teacher made as all strip down to our underwear in class, to 'practice getting changed'. I remember feeling very uncomfortable but not really having any idea just how fucked up it was.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Another incident that took place in that classroom, prob when I was even younger, different female teacher tho, was that we were about to start doing our yearly swimming lessons, n the teacher made as all strip down to our underwear in class, to 'practice getting changed'. I remember feeling very uncomfortable but not really having any idea just how fucked up it was.
    hm yeah that's pretty suspect lol

there was a Religious Education teacher in Belgium a few years back who asked his students to undress during a classroom discussion, 'to stand naked before God and speak the truth'. one of the female students started undressing

he was excluded from teaching

my 4th grade teacher threw wooden blackboard swipers at students' heads. she also banged a student's head into an iron cupboard, midclass. wtf we were 9 years old. I remember crying on occasion when she asked me to answer. but all 5 of you who still post have known me to be a Friend of Dorothy so no surprises there
    Last edited by Hal Incandenza; 02-01-2018 at 09:06 AM.

Lolz @ standing naked before God + friend of Dorothy.

Not directly relevant to discussion, but at the back of one of the classroom buildings at my primary school there was a whole in the wall above a drain, and in year 4 or so I was with 2 friends n we were just calling out the worst obscenities we could come up with into the pipe, n then a teacher came out if the building absolutely livid, n it turned out the hole was a pipe that led up to the teacher's bathroom in that building, n she'd been sitting there taking a shit listening to our filth, hahahaha!!! I think Peter n me pretty much just blamed it on Mohammad n he took most the blame, lolz.

Why do they get mad? LOL I couldn't imagine taking a shit and getting mad at some 8 year olds saying "Boobs heheh heh hehe ........ Jizz he he hehe" down a pipe. Wtf? I would die laughing.

Maybe I'm immature. I almost lost a rib yesterday because I remembered the time I did a report of sperm whales cause I thought it was so fucking hilarious that their head was full of sperm. Completely unprovoked. I don't think I even laughed that hard when I actually did the report