once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: After watching half of the 'Football Factories' series..

Banned

I’m not Italian lol but I have a great love and respect for Italian culture - real Italian culture not bullshit New Jersey or Cleveland Italian culture. My heritage is German, I’m pretty sure Bateman is Italian.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yea that MGTOW shit definitely comes from the recessive gene.

No artificial sleazy

Dooch aint touching Soul's skills or fitness levels

C'mon Dooch put on the wig!!!!! show him your rainbow kick

The pyros and shit during games along with all the songs and chanting against the other teams are fuckin dope. Creates an unreal atmosphere during the games.

But yeah, 100 fat bald english cunts meeting another 100 fat bald english cunts down an alley way for a huge organized brawl after the game is stupid. My father supports West Ham and has been on the tube in London after a game between them and other 'rival' teams and seen brawls break out on the tube. Stamping on innocent bystanders heads while their kids watch just coz they are wearing a Chelsea jersey....

Its crept in to the Irish football (soccer) league as well. Windows in opposing teams supports bus's smashed after games, brawls on the streets etc. Doesn't happen in any of our native Irish sports, just the hun English game

so Ronaldo is finna start a new trend - when a team mate scores he puts his finger up the guy's butt

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/spor...lencia-victory

yeah I think I'm gonna opt out.
    Last edited by Hal Incandenza; 01-30-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Banned

It’s been done

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    so Ronaldo is finna start a new trend - when a team mate scores he puts his finger up the guy's butt

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/spor...lencia-victory

yeah I think I'm gonna opt out.
    I had a girlfriend like that. Spends the same amount time in the bathroom too.

I should have stopped her the first time she tried.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    It’s been done

indeed some healthy sportsmanship right there

at any rate we should probably can sports and take a cue from this guy instead. dude's got his weekend priorities straight

Banned

Lmao I saw that the other day. Do Europeans know what punching cones means?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I was unaware of the expression

Banned

Lol cones = bongs so he’s just said he’s been smoking bongs all weekend

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

No artificial sleazy

The series started off kinda cool. "This is actually pretty badass and hilarious" then by the 4th or 5th episode and listening to the 30th middle aged chubby sub-human being interviewed and how his sons are getting into it and will become a TOP BOY eventually like it's ranking up in the military. You start to really pity and hate listening to their slurred diatribes about a neighborhood 3 miles away they have beef with LOL. It's basically like listening to residents of Charlestown Boston and how proud they are of a brawl they got into 25 years ago after a Bruins or Sox game.

Pretty sure I don't need a dissertation about the difference between US & Euro culture for this topic. We have our own sub-set of retards. However Brits in particular let this help accelerate their police state (most heavily surveilled humans on the planet). 2018 -- Offending the LGQT community or a "religious group" on social media gets police to your door. Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Pretty sure I don't need a dissertation about the difference between US & Euro culture for this topic.
    meh

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

soccer is boring for sure, but some of the cheerleaders are divine

Football in Europe goes beyond sport, to put it in a nutshell. Supporters of various teams have various background defined by history, politics, their class etc. In most of Europe, organized fan groups are (in a way) European versions of street gangs which have played significant role for decades. In Russia, CSKA (which stands for Central Sport Club of the Army) fans have been by default connected with Soviet/Russian army either through employment or some other affiliation. Red Star fans (their leadership) have been connected with Serbian secret service since late '70's and their leaders were heavily involved in Yugoslav wars during the '90's. Serbian president and the rulling party have ties with RS leadership, who, ofc are businessmen in their prime. In Croatia, one of the most popular teams, Hajduk was deeply rooted in anti-fascist movement whereas today their fandom is neonazi due to various reasons. In Greece, PAOK (which is an acronym for Pan-Thessalonian Athletic Club of Constantinopolitans) is a team of Greeks whose ancestors fled Constantinopolis/Istanbul during the war between Greece and Turkey etc. Glasgow Rangers/Celtic issue is hardcore as well.

So being a football (basketball as well) fan in Europe is not just being fond of your local team. It's way more complicated than that.
    Last edited by SL33; 02-02-2018 at 10:53 AM.